Round 8 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ah fk. Good news is I can loop Budarick and Aarts and can take the highest score of the two. The highest out of :poo: and :poo:'er yay
I’m going to swing him in to the mids. Rather loop Bennell and Pickett

I’m going to swing him in to the mids. Rather loop Bennell and Pickett

I've got Buda on the mid bench and Aarts on the fwd bench. I will switch Simp to either line depending how they both go. If they both completely spud it I can DPP Starc to the mids too. Not ideal but its good to have 3 different options :D

I've got Buda on the mid bench and Aarts on the fwd bench. I will switch Simp to either line depending how they both go. If they both completely spud it I can DPP Starc to the mids too. Not ideal but its good to have 3 different options :D
Who are your other bench players on each line?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gulp! Seems likely I will be fielding 6 rookies this round rather than 5, if Simpkin doesn't play. Picket, Rankine, Mayes, Simpson, Taylor plus one out of Budarick, Aarts and Sturt(if named). If Sturt is named I can loophole him with Aarts, if not I can loop Buda and Aarts. Bit like a choice between cod liver oil and apple cider vinegar.

Gulp! Seems likely I will be fielding 6 rookies this round rather than 5, if Simpkin doesn't play. Picket, Rankine, Mayes, Simpson, Taylor plus one out of Budarick, Aarts and Sturt(if named). If Sturt is named I can loophole him with Aarts, if not I can loop Buda and Aarts. Bit like a choice between cod liver oil and apple cider vinegar.
Sturt's out for a few weeks

I'm in very good form, I reckon I might score 2700 this week (with Simpkin on the bench)

Back me in boys, I'm comin in hot!

:D

Genuine question - is Dusty a chance to get De Boer’d this week?

Haven’t watched many of the Richmond games but assuming it will be the case. Or could he go to someone like Lambert?
Dusty can handle a tag these days, he just goes to the goal square. Making De Boer defend 1on1 is how to beat his tag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back