Round 8 Hawthorn vs Port Adelaide in Tassie

Remove this Banner Ad

HEY TASMANIA HOW THE ____ DID YOU LIKE THAT ABSOLUTE TOWELING IN THE FIRST QUARTER?!?!?!??!?!

carn port, 3 more quarters like this and it will be a 100 pt smashing

port midfield > tasmania's

yeah good call fkwit, did you like the rest of the game :D

Hawthorns midfield > port power midfield :D:D

I can, but they are always harder to recognise when you lose. I understand the mentality as I can often be a little ungracious in defeat.

Saints lost to the pies last night and I can still say it was a good game of footy, the better team won, like today, the better team won.

Well done Hawks, tipped you guys and thought you would've belted us. The best team IMO won today and i'd be happy for you guys to win the flag (with M Williams getting injured the week before for his little choke gesture :))

For us, we showed early on what we are capable of and to only go down to the best team ATM by 15 points shows that we are not far off the mark. Chad, Wilson and hopefully Thomas to come back in next week, im sure we can bounce back.

Chocco took a play out of the Neil Craig book today by leaving Thurstans on Buddy all day.

Well done Hawks, a great game to watch inside while its raining outside. Impressive effort but come tomorrow its back to bagging your club as per usual.

The ball dribbled into Burgoyne hands in pouring rain.. with no oppertunity to get rid of it, he pays holding the ball with 2 minutes left. Thats a joke.

That squares up one of the two times he threw it out of the pack and got away with it.

That squares up one of the two times he threw it out of the pack and got away with it.

Ssssshhhh. They were robbed.

Luckily for Burgoyne he isn't penalised every time he waits three spins in a tackle to try and release a handball.

No worries we gave you an 7 goal headstart and you still couldn't win. We were half asleep for the first quarter and a half and you made us pay.

When we switched on finally we exposed you for the soft front running rabble that you are.

:D

Yep no good playing your best footy in May is there?
Too good on the day........ & it was simply because of work rate & having more contributors... that Hawthron won. Your mob ran harder & for longer than our guys.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol mate youve gotta long way to come yet mate....

Before todays game we had beaten you 9 times out of the last 10.. keep it going for another 5 years and you might square the ledger.

Tell me the 66 in your name doesn't stand for the year you were born.... There is no way you are an adult.

First it was pretenders, then it was moaning about the umps, then it was bringing up the past then finally in a pathetic little whimper, you attacked St. Kilda. :confused::confused:

I've just read this whole thread and you could not have made yourself look more pathetic if you tried. Well done.

Suck it up! :D

Tell me the 66 in your name doesn't stand for the year you were born.... There is no way you are an adult.

First it was pretenders, then it was moaning about the umps, then it was bringing up the past then finally in a pathetic little whimper, you attacked St. Kilda. :confused::confused:

I've just read this whole thread and you could not have made yourself look more pathetic if you tried. Well done.

Suck it up! :D

LOL. ChunkyDuckling - always calling a spade a ____ing shovel.

we're pathetic. this was due, and will be the start of the slide.

im calling it

Yeah, I agree. Shocking performance all round.:rolleyes:

In all seriousness, what a pathetic show of faith in your side. I'm glad we won and splattered egg all over your face. Even if we had of lost by 15 goals, one game doesn't constitute a season. The "we're pathetic" comment opitimises the quality of your posting.

No worries we gave you an 7 goal headstart and you still couldn't win. We were half asleep for the first quarter and a half and you made us pay.

When we switched on finally we exposed you for the soft front running rabble that you are.

You're full of it, Hawthorn beat us last year at AAMI after we had a 30 odd point lead, we were the ones who went to sleep in the last 2 and a half quarters of each game.
We are a rabble hey, bit like how we bungled you guys out of the top 4 last year in Tassie after all the Hawk squawking last year when we lost early in the year.
Write us off us rabble at your peril but we lost 4 in a row early last year and a one early season loss to the Hawks and still were the 2nd best team in the comp last year. Where did Hawthorn finish last year after being up near the top during the season.
Wait until the business end when the Hawks wheels start to fall off!

You're full of it, Hawthorn beat us last year at AAMI after we had a 30 odd point lead, we were the ones who went to sleep in the last 2 and a half quarters of each game.
We are a rabble hey, bit like how we bungled you guys out of the top 4 last year in Tassie after all the Hawk squawking last year when we lost early in the year.
Write us off us rabble at your peril but we lost 4 in a row early last year and a one early season loss to the Hawks and still were the 2nd best team in the comp last year. Where did Hawthorn finish last year after being up near the top during the season.
Wait until the business end when the Hawks wheels start to fall off!

Teams don't go to sleep for 2 and half quarters, mate.

It wasn't due to Port that they lost, the better team just won.

If the Port Bogans make the finals I hope they play Collingwood. It will be a mullet festival!

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 8 Hawthorn vs Port Adelaide in Tassie

Remove this Banner Ad

Back