Preview Round 8 - Richmond vs Fremantle (MCG, 1.10pm, Sun 14 May)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

check the date bloke
I know what the date on the listing is, however for the moment it is the latest on the website and may provide a useful baseline for other players not mentioned in your update. :)

Last edited:
I know what the date on the listing is, however for the moment it is the latest on the website and may provide a useful baseline for other players not mentioned in your update. :)
stop living in the past (a week ago)

Edwards chance to be back this week

Conca 2-3 in a boot, then 2 to 3 on a program if it has healed well. Could be 6 weeks, could possibly be more.

Graham 4 to 5 weeks then can play game time.

Prestia was just pulling up sore based on not much footy in last 12 months, probably another week away

Vlastuin 3 to 4 weeks, possibly less, possibly more, fracture in shoulder, depends how it heals

Based on the injury update, I'm guessing this is a chance:

OUT: Soldo, Vlastuin, Castagna

IN: Nankervis, Edwards, Lennon

They'll keep C. Ellis for Vlastuin's spot I reckon, structure.

I'm guessing though... that's all.

This really is another season shaping game. At 5-2 making finals is the minimum expectation. I think last week showed that we have the depth to keep the wins ticking over this season but I'm just worried about a couple of losses affecting the team confidence. They really need to hit back hard this week. After that infamous loss to Freo in 2015 we came out and dismantled the Hawks. That's the response we need this week. A similar loss to the Pies in R2 last year saw a pretty weak response that I'm hoping won't happen this week.

This really is another season shaping game. At 5-2 making finals is the minimum expectation. I think last week showed that we have the depth to keep the wins ticking over this season but I'm just worried about a couple of losses affecting the team confidence. They really need to hit back hard this week. After that infamous loss to Freo in 2015 we came out and dismantled the Hawks. That's the response we need this week. A similar loss to the Pies in R2 last year saw a pretty weak response that I'm hoping won't happen this week.
A bigger concern is the injury front, anymore injuries and we won't be able to field an AFL standard side

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A bigger concern is the injury front, anymore injuries and we won't be able to field an AFL standard side
If you listen to the main board we haven't fielded an AFL standard side for about 7 weeks ...

... or 30 years depending ion the topic.

I recall the time you were chasing Martha for her muff in kiwi. You old commitment cowboy you. Riding the high range of loooove.

with my kindest regards
noel

Ha Noel. How many of your 269 posts have been trolling me you card Lou.

And it was Swing Out Sister and not Martha.

Haere Ra

I'm really hoping we can get Griffiths back... I know he hadn't set the world on fire but he's a 200cm mobile player who, with continuity, could be really bloody good. We've been pretty robbed this year.

Do you see Elton having a 20+ disposal 5 goal game like Griff did against Sydney last year?

Griff can take a pack mark too.

Fingers crossed, come on Griff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back