Trades Round 8 Trades - Get rookies on the bubble n00bs

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bringing in a top secret FWD next week at a Franco Cozzo price. Going to be the start of my march to glory *

* Or a top-20k rank, not fussy at this stage

Brunswick and Footscray ...
Megalo Franco Cozzo GIF by Madman Films
Megalo Franco Cozzo GIF by Madman Films

Might pop open my first Boost .

JHayes to Cutis ...or Mc Comb ...will lose my DPP tho..in the mids .
Rachelle to Clark.
Berry to tracca ....was going to grab last week , got Larid instead.

Will Bevo give McComb a good run of games ???

I cannot believe more people didn’t jump on. He was 475k, now 518k. Steep jump for an easy mistake.

Had Parker b4 and he was poo.

DPP now .
He does score well in blocks , he can also go cold .

OK here's my trades kenties.

$42k off getting Oliver in. :(

JHF, Rachele and McCreery > Witts, Green and Clark.

Pretty happy with those trades even though I woould have liked Gawn and Oliver instead.

I'll just have to try and upgrade Preuss > Gawn and Clark > Oliver at some point.

$45k leftover. I will downgrade NOD next week to Carroll and upgrade Daicos > Pendles.

Getting there slowly.

View attachment 1389593
petracca? since you missed out on piggy. still an amazing price.

petracca? since you missed out on piggy. still an amazing price.

Petracca is good but he is a bit too much of a rollercoaster for me.

I had him last year and got so frustrated at him butchering the ball a lot of the time.

Thanks to SSwans2011 's idea I can bring in Oliver but it has a couple of offsets like keeping Rachele for an extra week and trading NOD instead while bringing in McComb instead of Clark.

I would have to play McComb or Rachele at M8 just for this week until I can bring in Clark next week.

Can loop McComb and Rachele though via Owens.

I could also swing Martin to M8 via Rachele but would have to play Rachele, Dixon or Rosas at F6 for the week.

Had Parker b4 and he was poo.

DPP now .
He does score well in blocks , he can also go cold .
Last year 4 scores below 90 (3 of them in the 80s) 108avg
2020 5 below 100 (3 70s and an 80) 106avg
2019 5 below 90 (3 80s) 105avg

2018 was the last reasonably inconsistent year with 9 below 90 but he still averaged 103.5

Hasn't missed a game since 2014?

The only cold patch was round 19/20/21 in 2019 where he went 77/83/44, but thats bookended by a 105 and a 99.

I any struggle to see downside to bringing him in as a fwd

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last year 4 scores below 90 (3 of them in the 80s) 108avg
2020 5 below 100 (3 70s and an 80) 106avg
2019 5 below 90 (3 80s) 105avg

2018 was the last reasonably inconsistent year with 9 below 90 but he still averaged 103.5

Hasn't missed a game since 2014?

The only cold patch was round 19/20/21 in 2019 where he went 77/83/44, but thats bookended by a 105 and a 99.

I any struggle to see downside to bringing him in as a fwd

As a forward he's not a bad option .

I had him as a mid once he wasn't that good.

Still cheap enough this week...

Xerri > Parker
Daicos > Cripps
JHF > McComb

Helps initially with less rookies on the field but only leaves 34k in the bank with 25 trades. Next week will get Clark and Hamilton in for O'Driscoll and Dixon if they're named for a third game with potential for a triple downgrade in preparation for trading in Laird and Docherty/Stewart.
Need some luck to go my way with Darcy, he needs to start pumping out last years scores and stay on the ****ing ground the frustrating campaigner. An easy trade to Gawn in Round 3 would have saved this headache from happening in the first place.

SCteam.png

Team with Oliver, Witts, McComb in and $3k (JHF, McCreery, NOD out) kenties instead of Green, Witts, Clark in and $45k (JHF, Rachele, McCreery out)

Can go Rachele > Clark next week.

Grab Oliver right?

team.JPG

Last edited:
Xerri > Parker
Daicos > Cripps
JHF > McComb

Helps initially with less rookies on the field but only leaves 34k in the bank with 25 trades. Next week will get Clark and Hamilton in for O'Driscoll and Dixon if they're named for a third game with potential for a triple downgrade in preparation for trading in Laird and Docherty/Stewart.
Need some luck to go my way with Darcy, he needs to start pumping out last years scores and stay on the ******* ground the frustrating campaigner. An easy trade to Gawn in Round 3 would have saved this headache from happening in the first place.

View attachment 1389662
As if you were going Darcy to Gawn when Gawn was avg 90 and the get rid of target for every moran out there.

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using BigFooty.com mobile app

I don't see any downside to keep popping these boosts if going 2 down 1 up. I don't how the difference between 3->4 trades in the bye rounds is anywhere near as impactful as extra upgrades at this stage
Agreed, but a boost in reserve would be good to cover another mass carnage round

I've got relatively simple trades this week.

Rachele-Carroll
Daicos-Heeney

Heeney seems a no brainer over Parker for the extra 20k. Much higher floor and seems to be a CD lovechild. Scores while sleeping. Hate the Heeney pick but I learned last year by repeatedly overlooking Zorko that you simply have to get these guys in your team. Easily a top 3 forward pending any DPP surprises such as Bont in Round 12.

Missed the boat on Parker and he will reverse spike a 50 at some point. Heeney is in 46% of teams so the antipod is real.

Leaves me with this:

20220502_062559.jpg
20220502_062624.jpg

Good trades?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back