Trades Round 8 Trades - Get rookies on the bubble n00bs

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
any room left on the Parker train?

train GIF
This is BF, we love chasing last week's points.

Want to bring in Touk Touk, just not sure if I should trade out N Daicos or NOD. Thoughts?

What's the skinny on Preuss? He seemed to be hobbling the last 5 minutes of the game.
Nothing mentioned in their post match injury report.
Looked fine in the rooms when singing the song.

I think he's just a big unit and he has no match conditioning.

I've got relatively simple trades this week

Rachele-Carroll
Daicos-Heeney

Heeney seems a no brainer over Parker for the extra 20k. Much higher floor and seems to be a CD lovechild. Scores while sleeping. Hate the Heeney pick but I learned last year by repeatedly overlooking Zorko that you simply have to get these guys in your team. Easily a top 3 forward pending any DPP surprises such as Bont in Round 12.

Missed the boat on Parker and he will reverse spike a 50 at some point. Heeney is in 46% of teams so the antipod is real.

Leaves me with this:

View attachment 1389744
View attachment 1389745

Good trades?
Your call, but i suspect you have Heeney/Parker the wrong way around.
Heeney had a great start. He's normally a 95 avge fwd. Parker had a lousy start. He's normally a 105-110 mid.
Parker's average is actually better than Dunkley in recent years. Plus he doesnt miss games.
We all thought being able to have Dunkley in our Fwds was sweet. We paid up for Dunkley based on 1 season, 3 yrs ago. A tad injury prone tho.

In effect what you're saying is you'd much rather pay an extra $20K for the guy with the lesser SC game, simply coz he started Rnds 1 - 4 better.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bloody stuck kenties.

Can't decide which team I want.

First team is JHF, Rachele and McCreery out and Witts, Green and Clark in with $45k in the kitty.

The $45k allows me to downgrade one of McCartin\Hinge\ NOD next week > Carroll or Hailton and Daicos > Pendles.

I like how I get to field Clark at M8 with this team.

team.JPG

Second team is JHF, MCCreery, NOD out and Oliver, Witts, McComb in with $3k leftover.

Means I need to try and loop Rachele and McComb at M8 for 1 week till I can go Rachele > Clark next week.

I wont have enough to go Daicos > Pendles next week though by just doing Rachele > Clark.

Screenshot 2022-04-28 072750.JPG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back