Game Day ROUND THREE: Port Adelaide v Essendon, Friday 8/4/16, Adelaide Oval, 7.50PM AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly what does Kommer offer? Have not seen much of this forward pressure he's supposed to offer. He used to have some terrier closing speed. Just seems like the game has waved him bye-bye.

Checks the stats sheet to see Kommer and Jackson's possies... bottom two... not nearly good enough for small players.

If Eades does okay tomorrow, maybe he can come in.

Exactly what does Kommer offer? Have not seen much of this forward pressure he's supposed to offer. He used to have some terrier closing speed. Just seems like the game has waved him bye-bye.

Checks the stats sheet to see Kommer and Jackson's possies... bottom two... not nearly good enough for small players.

I think to provide forward pressure it actually requires the ball to be in the forward line..

Forgettable evening (glad I'm not there, don't know if I could tolerate being among the great unwashed after the siren), but jeez I love watching Walla rip it up. The guy is made of pure effort.

A reminder that it will ultimately be a very tough year is what this is. Not the end of the world.
This. No point melting down. Enjoy games like last week because they won't come around too often this year.

We are playing like a team put together at the last minute, missing 9 or so of our best 22

(Log in to remove this ad.)

His two way running is the best at the club by a mile. One bad game doesn't change that.

A- who gives a shit, B- he's had many bad games.

What's up with BJ's wrist?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back