Rounds 7 & 8 - Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Round 8 Trades

please help!!!!

BARRY HALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now what should i do with Bazza? he's got to go right? the 29 score from last week is going to be sticking with him for the next 2 weeks and that means he's gonna drop more yeah? i'm thinkin of swapping for goodes. it'll mean i have to cash in a cow though. i'm only 25k short so it could be any of;

duncan, gumbleton, hitchcock, davis, trengrove, warnock, shuey, Jetta, nason or farmer

i've got magiure and waters but am thinking of holding onto both for another couple of rounds.
Hmm, not sure but i'm downgrading Hall to Watts/Wonaemirri, so i can start Pods.
I'm confident one or the either will play this month, and wonaemirri is a gun, so i'll probably go with him.

15 trades $246K in bank

A) Waters -> Malceski ($110K left)
B) Maguire -> Malceski ($52K left)
or
c) Nason -> Malceski ($6K left-Waters/Maguire on bench with Davis)

Any suggestions??
user_offline.gif

15 trades $246K in bank

A) Waters -> Malceski ($110K left)
B) Maguire -> Malceski ($52K left)
or
c) Nason -> Malceski ($6K left-Waters/Maguire on bench with Davis)

Any suggestions??
user_offline.gif

I'd go Waters to Malceski.

Waters role has changed the last few rounds, has spent some time deep forward which has affected his scores.. Maguire will score better in the coming weeks..

Nason or Waters. Waters has a high BE and his performances have slipped the last couple of weeks. Nason I have no idea about because I don't have him but if he's still going up I'd be more tempted to go Waters.

Have enough money to make Jetta either Hayes or Dal who would people go? Or would anyone consider going for a real risky left field one and upgrade to Burger and free up much cash?

id wait a couple weeks on burger see how he goes, but he is certainly someone im looking at in couple weeks....

goddard, enright, shaw, gilbee, malceski, hodge, hurn
waters, maguire

ablett, barlow, scully, trengove, martin, howlett
shuey, cunnington

sandilands, clark
warnock, prato

pav, j. brown, o'keefe, higgins, goodes, hall, pods
gumby, rockliff

this week im looking at going
trengove -> dal santo
hall -> franklin

what you guys think?

my side as it stand is:

Hodge, Goddard, Enright, Kennelly, Waters, Maguire, Gram. (Schmidt, Davis)

Ablett, Barlow, Selwood, DalSanto, Hayes, Martin. (Banner, Shuey)

Sandilands, Cox (Warnock, McCauley)

Brown, O'Keefe, Higgins, Harvey, Podsiadly, Medhurst, Hall (Rockliff, Hitchcock)

i have 15 trades and 60k in the bank im not sure what to do.

want to upgrade waters this week and medhurst the week after.

any advice would be great

I'd go Waters to Malceski.

Waters role has changed the last few rounds, has spent some time deep forward which has affected his scores.. Maguire will score better in the coming weeks..

Yeah Waters -> Malceski seems the best option, then may go Nason -> Webberley to free up some more cash. Although Webberley/Davis on bench could be risky. ?

Anyone know of any other downgrade rookie options we all should be looking at?

In Stevenson
Out Martin

which shall enable me the next week

In Chapman, Shepard
Out Medhurst, Hunt

id wait a couple weeks on burger see how he goes, but he is certainly someone im looking at in couple weeks....

goddard, enright, shaw, gilbee, malceski, hodge, hurn
waters, maguire

ablett, barlow, scully, trengove, martin, howlett
shuey, cunnington

sandilands, clark
warnock, prato

pav, j. brown, o'keefe, higgins, goodes, hall, pods
gumby, rockliff

this week im looking at going
trengove -> dal santo
hall -> franklin

what you guys think?

I'd leave Hall at the moment. The midfield is where you should be upgrading. Hayes is ripe for the picking now, Dal Santo, with a BE of 152, in a week or so.

(This Week) Trengrove > Hayes

(Next Week) Martin > Dal Santo

IMHO.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im not reading to many trades involving Trengove or Swan.
Trengove looks to have topped out and Swan bottomed out...
am i missing something?

Ps, i also have Silvangi Waters and Hall. seen more trade talk about them.
Thinking:

Hall --> Jensh(adle..spelling lol?)

Trengove --> Swan

Hall > Podsiadly (I have to do it, lol.)

What's the go with Silvangi, Waters, Martin? They just about ready to be traded or?

Hall > Podsiadly (I have to do it, lol.)

What's the go with Silvangi, Waters, Martin? They just about ready to be traded or?
Silvagni - yes, Waters - yes, Martin - in a week or two.

This week I'll be trading:
Trengove > fallen premium
Jetta > fallen premium

Next week:
Silvagni > Webberley
Martin > fallen premium

Which three to bring in over the next two weeks out of Swan, Selwood, Hayes and Dal Santo?

Trengove > Montagna/Goddard/Swan/Pavlich/Hodge.

I'm thinking Goddard at the moment. I don't have any Saints players in my team and have 4 Pies players (Shaw, O'Brien, Pendles, Medhurst) so Swan might be too many. Pavlich and Hodge (and Goddard) with their MPP status might come in handy as well.

All good players, and good scorers. It'll just depend on any injuries plus how i'm feeling friday

OUT: Silvagni, Ladson
IN: Roberton/Jaensch, Goodwin

OUT: Ziebell, Silvagni
IN: Hughes/Goodwin or Davis (of the Leon variety)/Roberton

OUT: Ladson/Silvagni, Ziebell
IN: Roberton, Hayes

OUT: Martin, Ziebell
IN: Hayes, Stevenson

Honestly, what should I do? Or shouls I wait for a week or two? Kudos, guys.

Help please.

Martin > Stevenson

Ziebell > Harvey, Didak, Grundy.......????
To be honest I wouldn't recommend Boomer Harvey, he's extremely prone to poor games this year as he's the key to North and cops a heavy tag each week. I have him and feel I can never count on him to give me a decent score when I need it. The positive with Boomer is that he has the ability to score huge, which I guess sort of makes up for his poorer scores so maybe he's not neccessarily a poor choice.

I reckon Didak looks like a fairly good choice. Collingwood are playing very well and don't look like loosing too many games for the season. I'm not quite sure what effect the emergence of Wellingham and Sidebottom and the recruitment of Ball will have on his scoring, but so far it looks pretty good. I could see him averaging around 100 for the season.

Heath Grundy would have been a fantastic pick up at the start of the season, but now that he's priced at 500k i'm not sure he's such a good buy, considering the other proven performers available.

So out of the three i'd probably take Didak, followed by Boomer and then Grundy.

Silvagni to Webberly, Maguire to Shaw.

I'll upgrade Roberton or Schmidt next week and that's the end of trading until finals, or a forward drops significantly.

Madness. These guys still have plenty of cash to make. Don't rush on these two >

Roberton's BE is -79 this week.

Schmidt's BE is 1.

Well.... My Seaby OUT & Mummy IN trade last week was well worth it :eek: Especially when I could have gone to big cox..... thus had Sandi & Cox :eek: Now I'm in a bother... I need a ruck to cover the next 2 weeks; I have Warnock so is there any chance he'll start playing again?? If he is named this week I'll just hold off to next week ruck-wise. BUT...

I have $328,400 in the bank and I'm currently most likely to go:

OUT: Hall; IN: Brown (leaves me with 217000)

Then either one of:

OUT: Warnock; IN: NicNat (leaves me w/47600 & Mummy on bench)
OUT: Mummy; IN: NicNat ($185700 & Warnock on bench)
OUT: Mummy; IN: Cox ($83700 & Warnock on bench)
OR (if warnock is named)
OUT: Waters; IN: Heater Shaw (or NLMurray??)...

I don't know anymore!?!? I only got Mummy in last week!! But Warnock isn't enough to get me cox if I also go Hall to Brown (which I'd rather atm)...... Plus, mummy on the bench mite be too good as cover. Hrm.....

Any help??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back