Official Team Thread Roys FFC Season 32 Community Rooms - Broken Medal Count tonight ! 🍾

Remove this Banner Ad

Would the Roys like to have a crack against our new Polish team which we’re building this year? Think you might have a better chance of winning

Would the Roys like to have a crack against our new Polish team which we’re building this year? Think you might have a better chance of winning

I’m in 👍🏻

in (1).gif

What am I doing ???

Nice pic MH. The ground looks a bit hard. They breed them tough your way!

It's a bit cold out for proper training :D

Having said that, back in my Moscow days we were playing in shin deep snow, and the ground underneath was rock solid with ice. People were vomiting from exhaustion after 10 mins.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's a bit cold out for proper training :D

Having said that, back in my Moscow days we were playing in shin deep snow, and the ground underneath was rock solid with ice. People were vomiting from exhaustion after 10 mins.

I am so putting you in charge of pre-season training !!!

If any Roys would like to have a shot at doing a match thread round sign up here. It doesn’t have to be fancy, it can be fun or serious :)
You can also team up and share the week with someone else.

*cough cough hotchilli Zevon do something useful for once.

If any Roys would like to have a shot at doing a match thread round sign up here. It doesn’t have to be fancy, it can be fun or serious :)
You can also team up and share the week with someone else.

*cough cough hotchilli Zevon do something useful for once.

1642333022630.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Team Thread Roys FFC Season 32 Community Rooms - Broken Medal Count tonight ! 🍾

Remove this Banner Ad

Back