Official Team Thread Roys FFC Season 32 Community Rooms - Broken Medal Count tonight ! šŸ¾

Remove this Banner Ad

Only the ones in the SFA

Which reminds me Headless Iā€™m ready
Mark Twain said it best: Never argue with an idiot. You'll never convince the idiot that you're correct, and bystanders won't be able to tell who's who.

Mark Twain said it best: Never argue with an idiot. You'll never convince the idiot that you're correct, and bystanders won't be able to tell who's who.

I do like that one, although a personal favourite is "Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience...."

Come meet the Wonders everyone

Come meet the Wonders everyone
Wow he's not only couping you Ted, he's also couping me and I'm not even in the race!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Round 2 Barrels Award
Round 2 Barrels Award:

Round 2 brought us Gumbies, and lots of Gumbies....

There were ranting, incoherent with rage Gumbies (aka beez ), there were captaining Gumbies (Barrybran ), there were weird and unusual Gumbies (StFly ) and then there were other Gumbies who got nominated for the Barrels award.

In the end, it came down to three - Riviat , omgfridge and GWS Goose - with the latter, by the barest of margins taking the win.

Congratulations GWS Goose , this is well deserved.

Please share this with your friends, particularly beez - who needs to mellow slightly after a stressful week....

3C6EA04B-B822-4D99-B650-A8C407C071C0.jpeg.jpg

Round 2 Barrels Award:

There were ranting, incoherent with rage Gumbies (aka beez ), there were captaining Gumbies (Barrybran ), there were weird and unusual Gumbies (StFly ) and then there were other Gumbies who got nominated for the Barrels award.

In the end, it came down to three - Riviat , omgfridge and GWS Goose - with the latter, by the barest of margins taking the win.

Please share this with your friends, particularly beez - who needs to mellow slightly after a stressful week....

View attachment 1205909
Grats GWS Goose. Every Roy peed in this barrel out of respect.

Round 2 Barrels Award:

View attachment 1205909
Congrats GWS Goose
And im just going to tag beez to annoy him

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Team Thread Roys FFC Season 32 Community Rooms - Broken Medal Count tonight ! šŸ¾

Remove this Banner Ad

Back