Rumour Rumour File 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
what's with the video? No source. I just joined up and figured I'd put a few posts here and there. didnt realise people responded so quick on this site. I quite like my trades though!

what's with the video? No source. I just joined up and figured I'd put a few posts here and there. didnt realise people responded so quick on this site. I quite like my trades though!

Get used to him, as soon as he doesn't agree with you, you're an idiot.

BUT having said that, that vid was kinda funny.

Ah ok, seeing as this is the rumour thread we thought you might've posted a rumour in there. Silly I know.

Welcome aboard mate :thumbsu:

thanks alot tanks alot, but Im happy for the general to give me his opinion. I think Anthony is worth pick 29. He doesnt. Thats fair. Perhaps I posted on the wrong thread though given it was made up by me. cheers guys.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah but you don't have to shoot down everyone's opinion that sounds stupid to you. I don't think it would be a smart decision for us either, but maybe to him it didn't sound so stupid.
starchamber board.

Everyone's opinion?

Shooting down one rumour shouldn't be viewed as a personal attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back