Game Day Rustle Crow - Round 22

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Missed tackles really hurt us, also, am I the only the one that thought Fogarty threw that ball after having too much time? Not a word said about it commentary.
Yeah two handed blatant rugby pass

As mentioned

• they’re not executing their tackles properly
  • inaccurate kicking for goal
  • getting beaten in the middle

Not surprised with the current scores and was never confident going into this game

It’s similar to the first game against freo earlier this year, isolating Buku and making us vulnerable on turnover. Don’t know if we can carry him come finals if we make it.

In fairness Adelaide have three strong talls and the way they play means 1-on-1s . Buku doesn't yet have the strength to compete with Fogarty's type.

I expect a strong response. If we're fair dinkum, we crush the p*****. Will that happen though? Doubt it, but prove me wrong. Go on...

At the game, it’s similar to port, lack of intensity in the middle, defence looking soft and complacent and a forward line that is like a bowl of spaghetti dropped on the floor.
Set-shot goal kicking in perfect conditions is a joke.
But, a good 3rd and still in it. More of the first half and might be an early exit for me

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For some reason I don't feel as upset with our first half performance as I normally would.

I kind of knew something like this was coming. It's not over yet though! Go Dogs! Fight Hard!

always hard to sustain form and winning, happened to Brisbane eventually, us today
today isnt unexpected and not the worst thing, its the poor losses earlier in the season that cost us.
will be playing GWS for a spot in the finals most likely

We lack a hard edge, and when teams attack us physically, like the crows are, we fall apart. This happens too often.

Unfortunately, it is the usual suspects that look soft.

too many dogs marks dropped, tackles broken, committing too many to the contest and not manning up.

We are making an average side look like top 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back