Official Match Thread S18 Second Elimination Final: Coney Island Warriors vs Roys FFC at Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

But I'm too busy at this moment
To take the time to put pen to parchment,
And express my feelings, thus this lament,
All I have is bunk.

And I think of you fitzroybulldog
And your teammates with the intelligence of a log.
You could make your way out of the dense fog
To join the Warriors.

But this week we are foes,
On Sunday you will have only woes,
While we retreat to our tree of hoes,
Because we come out to play.

I'm applying to leave my fetid school,
Where even the brightest pupil is a fool,
And we really are in a genetic cesspool,
This poem is to procrastinate.
I like you.

tumblr_ll1kyp9XXZ1qb6e5oo1_500.jpg

After a rather nasty bout of syphilis that has effected my performance the last few weeks (note to self: inspect whore tree more thoroughly in future) I am back to 100% and ready to fire in the finals.

Bring it on :cool:

Yeah err...sorry about that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Answer the question dingus. :p
Why? He knows the answer... he just got upset and assumed that I'm going for the Roys because they play the knobs (you guys first)

I didn't know who they played first... I decided when a scummy Hawk came into our thread and tried to get us to follow them during finals. I chose Roys.
I just want them to win so much more because they are playing the scabby warriors.

Warrior meltdown in...

Why? He knows the answer... he just got upset and assumed that I'm going for the Roys because they play the knobs (you guys first)

I didn't know who they played first... I decided when a scummy Hawk came into our thread and tried to get us to follow them during finals. I chose Roys.
I just want them to win so much more because they are playing the scabby warriors.

Warrior meltdown in...

D3lIh.gif

Someone ring 000.

Oh dear, aren't we precious.

Not really, I just thought that if there was a Cup on offer, at least you'd have a spoon to stir it with...

Not really, I just thought that if there was a Cup on offer, at least you'd have a spoon to stir it with...
2 Time Premiership Player, 4 All-SFA selections, 1 ALF medal, 1 B&F and now 1 Wooden spoon.

I just keep racking up the glory!

Last edited:

Warrior meltdown in...

All I saw was you sucking off your skipper.

You're only going for the Roys in the hope pantskyle will look after you next season.

Shame on you, brown noser.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S18 Second Elimination Final: Coney Island Warriors vs Roys FFC at Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Back