Official Match Thread S32.R15, Royals v. Bears [Season 32 Heritage Round] – Round 15, Gold City-Las Vegas at Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

If only I'd known you were such a veghead, I would've made it this week's theme. I'm assuming #3 is red capsicum and that green capsicum isn't on your list at all because it's worthless. T2B_ will be none too happy that avocado only just squeezed into the top ten ...
I prefer yellow

top 10 toys are lame.

Top 10 weather forecasts

1. 18C and sunny
2. 17C and sunny
3. 16C and Sunny
4. 15C and Sunny
5. 14C and overcast
6. 25C early morning northly winds
7. 20C overcast in the morning with northly breezes in the afternoon
8. 25C overcast in the morning sunny in the afternoon
9. 10C sunny , overcast in the morning before clearing
10. 12C rainy with a chance of thunderstorms.

Top 10 weather forecasts

1. 18C and sunny
2. 17C and sunny
3. 16C and Sunny
4. 15C and Sunny
5. 14C and overcast
6. 25C early morning northly winds
7. 20C overcast in the morning with northly breezes in the afternoon
8. 25C overcast in the morning sunny in the afternoon
9. 10C sunny , overcast in the morning before clearing
10. 12C rainy with a chance of thunderstorms.
Needed some snow or hail
Or are these qooty weather conditions ? :)

So are a few others on your list, technically ;)
But yeah, a little different to what mine would be. Not that I dislike any of the ones youve included but a couple of my favourites are missing

Avocada, cucumber and capsicum I reckon. Aren't fruits meant to protects the seeds of the plant until they are ready to reproduce?

What that makes strawberrys I have no idea. Seeds on the outside, mother nature is having a joke with that one.

But then I came across this. https://www.sciencedaily.com/terms/vegetable.htm

Everything is a vegetable.

Avocada, cucumber and capsicum I reckon. Aren't fruits meant to protects the seeds of the plant until they are ready to reproduce?

What that makes strawberrys I have no idea. Seeds on the outside, mother nature is having a joke with that one.

But then I came across this. https://www.sciencedaily.com/terms/vegetable.htm

Everything is a vegetable.
The seeds in strawberries are the fruit

I can do a top 10 fruit if you like

Of course, can't sit on someone's head in the snow.

Could break a ball.
Yeah you’re the only one allowed to wear a Cap . It wouldn’t help anyone else anyway , given your strength /leap would result in it flying off anyway

Looking forward to you combining with a competent CHF this weekend rather than one who has held you back with poor delivery for much of this season

Eggplant?
And Mushrooms, Garlic /Onion , Spinach
I’d probably replace the fruit with some actual veggies , making a special case for mushrooms (fungi need more love)

Yeah you’re the only one allowed to wear a Cap . It wouldn’t help anyone else anyway , given your strength /leap would result in it flying off anyway

Looking forward to you combining with a competent CHF this weekend rather than one who has held you back with poor delivery for much of this season
who have you got as a competent CHF?

What the hell is going on in here, I come have a look at the match thread and we are talking about fruits/Vegetables and the weather.

Talking about weather is anyone else enjoying the sunny day we are having.

PHTS.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What the hell is going on in here, I come have a look at the match thread and we are talking about fruits/Vegetables and the weather.

Talking about weather is anyone else enjoying the sunny day we are having.

PHTS.gif

My favourite part of this, is you assume we're all in the same spot as you and the weather is nice.

My favourite part of this, is you assume we're all in the same spot as you and the weather is nice.
Aren't we all in Gold City, the home of the Golden Throne.

In chronological order
1. Elmo age 3 months to current - jmoo wan would approve . Not Tickle-Me but an original. But I got this as a baby and by age 3, Elmo was as "Nearly Headless " as nick . Stored in my beloved cupboard and brought out every month or so for a hug
2. "Goosha" - age 6 months to age 5 a navy blue pillow I used to carry with me everywhere. The pillowcase was smelly, worn and downright rotten and I still remember how I wouldn't let my parents wash it , so one day they bought a replacement which was identical in every way except age only for it to be rejected....until the original was thrown out and Goosha 2 became the new Goosha. I used to sneak it into my Montessori backpack, and only stopped reaching for it as a comfort toy when I started Primary School on my 5th birthday
3. My first car racing set. Age 3 until it broke around age 13. Ahead of its time, I used to spend hours watching my dad set it up (when I was younger) for me to play with, and then set it up myself (when I was older) . They don't make them the same way anymore.
4. Thomas the Tank Engine Rail Track Set. Age 4 until it broke around age 11 during our move. I loved the show, and had a modified , Thomas-like version of the the cake from the Women's Weekly Cake Book , so naturally, I loved this 4th birthday present too. His eyes could roll.
5. Bubble Angel Barbie age 5 - I wasn't big on barbies but this was an exception, and a total gamechanger. Hours of my childhood were spent playing with bubbles as part of our backyard "splash days" . Her outfit was a blend of Jasmine (the only princess who looked remotely like me) and Ariel (my favourite princess) so that was a bonus
6. Fluffy, My Come Here Puppy, age 7. I always wanted a sibling, and then a dog, but my parents couldn't get me the first/refused to get me the second. I was also a daddy's girl. So when he left to the Middle East for work , I was devastated. 7 year old me thought it was a 3 months at home, 2 weeks away arrangement but it turned out that it was the opposite. I begged for this toy but my parents considered it a waste of money. It took my dad leaving for me to get it. It didn't take away my pain of missing my dad, but I really did carry her around for months and then years as a symbol of the family/pet I wanted and the father I missed.
7. Chatter Ring age 7.5 to current - A fad in NZ when I was growing up and yet and one I never grew tired of. Provided hours of entertainment and annoyed my parents
8. Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, age 8 to current - I grew up with HP and when my parents bought me the first book so I could read ahead on my own after my teacher was reading it aloud, chapter by chapter, in class, it changed my life. Enough said
9. Table Tennis Table, age 10 - I begged for one for a couple of years prior but space limitations meant that I had to wait . When we finally got it, I spent hours playing . Against friends, my dad, solo (in solo mode). It was the only sport that I seemed naturally good at . To this day, I still love a game of ping pong, despite no formal training.
10. Razor Scooter - Remains my most used childhood (defined as preteen in this instance) birthday present. I got it when I was 11 and used it regularly until I got an overdue upgrade for my 32nd birthday
approved

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S32.R15, Royals v. Bears [Season 32 Heritage Round] – Round 15, Gold City-Las Vegas at Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Back