Official Match Thread S32.R15, Royals v. Bears [Season 32 Heritage Round] – Round 15, Gold City-Las Vegas at Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Alright chumps, listen up.

Here it is, the greatest team sheet in s32 history.
Guarandamteed to win you a game of QOOTY.

View attachment 1273964
S32 R.15 Royals Vs Las Vegas Bears

OFFICIAL TEAM SHEET

B: bl4ke - JoshWoodenSpoon- terrybull
HB: CarterS - MWPP - tony
C: I Dont Care - Tommycash - Matera92
HF: TheTick - Art Vandelay_ - Broken
F: Jezmiester40 - Western Stand Warrior - kane249

Foll: Muddiemoose - Millky95 - Electronic_Renaissance

INT: Campaigner for good - RookiePick

Changes.

MWPP: CHF -> CHB
Art Vandelay_: CHB -> CHF
Broken: FP -> HFF
Campaigner for good: HFF -> INT
Jezmiester40: INT -> FP

Bears leadership group have pushed the 'O'sh*t' button and opened the Matrix of Leadership one more time.

View attachment 1273962
Best gif from the beat movie

Electronic_Renaissance how do you eat burgers and nachos?
gru-eat.gif

Right, seeing as how the Bears have hit the old break in case of emergency button to try and get this rubbish season back on track, I'd better make an entrance worthy of a Las Vegas Bears Hall of Famer, Two time BnF Materflon Winner, Premiership Captain, All SFA Captain and all round champion ******* bloke.

ccuRkDa.gif

Listen up plebs, I'm running the show this week and I don't tolerate losers. If I get even a hint of defeat coming from you scrubs, so help me I'll back hand you so hard your great great great grandchildren will feel it.

Change No.2 this week.

Jezmiester40 to the forward pocket. Kick me some snaggers you well hung stud. I expect 3 sausage rolls before half time or I'll be ordering you the heavy set strippers for the post game function.
Well, there goes the 3 sausage rolls...

The Official Teamsheet Of The Gold City Royals - On The Brink
Round 15 vs the Las Vegas Bears

View attachment 1273990

B:
Ulahoopski - BRAB - PMBangers
HB: Smartys Power - Blacky - MrPremiership
C: krakouers85 - nahnah - Fitzey
HF: ShaunDuggan - CakeEater - brahj
F: grumbleguts - The Filth Wizard - MC Bad Genius
Foll: GreyCrow - spookism - Marlowe

INT: Dancing Potato - Engimal v3

Changes

BRAB - CHB to FB
Blacky - FB to CHB
Engimal v3 - BP to INT
Ulahoopski - INT to BP

Sexy.

I enjoyed it when a drunk Patrick Stewart got stuck into James Corden at an awards show and still came out looking like the better man.

Further establishing how much of a waste of oxygen that bloke is.

Probably the only person in the world that could take Patrick's halo is young Cleo and I reckon she's got six weeks tops before he grabs it back.

Electronic_Renaissance how do you eat burgers and nachos?

Excellent question and I'm glad you asked. Someone needs to ask the tough questions around here.

Hamburgers:

If it is just a cheap burger from a fast food chain. Hands.

If it is in a restaurant, where you pay a premium, I like to cut my hamburger in half. Only then can I truly tell if it is worth the price I paid.

I will reject the hamburger if it doesn't meet my standards. Otherwise I will eat it with my hands. Any chips and salad I will eat with a fork.

Nachos:

Rarely have them but as far as I recall I usually use a knife and fork. What sort of sicko would stick their fingers into a a mix of melted cheese and salsa?

Important:

ALWAYS wash your hands thoroughly before and after eating food with your hands. This is not a COVID thing. This is an "I'm not a feral thing".

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Excellent question and I'm glad you asked. Someone needs to ask the tough questions around here.

Hamburgers:

If it is in a restaurant, where you pay a premium, I like to cut my hamburger in half. Only then can I truly tell if it is worth the price I paid.

I will reject the hamburger if it doesn't meet my standards. Otherwise I will eat it with my hands. Any chips and salad I will eat with a fork.

Nachos:

Rarely have them but as far as I recall I usually use a knife and fork. What sort of sicko would stick their fingers into a a mix of melted cheese and salsa?

Important:

ALWAYS wash your hands thoroughly before and after eating food with your hands. This is not a COVID thing. This is an "I'm not a feral thing".

And how would you eat a Snickers?

Best gif from the beat movie

I don't know what a beat movie is so I will assume it is a typo and assume you meant "best".

Critically panned by film critics. But they are looking at it as a movie and not part of a culture as many of us were a part of. What a cast!

I remember, pre-Internet, going into the CBD looking for the soundtrack at any music place I could find. Came out empty. Every time I went to a music store I wandered into the soundtrack section looking for it. Eventually I found it. I almost had one of those O things that I heard females sometimes get.

Fun fact #1: Back in the early Internet days it was assumed that the movie was in a widescreen ratio. It was shown at the cinemas like that. But you don't animate a movie for half of it to be cut off. The 4:3 aspect ratio, as shown on VHS etc, was the true version.

No fact at all but still a fact: The live action ones suck. I didn't get past the second one. Such a disappointment.

Hamburgers:

Nachos:

Important:

Jeez, you're a monster

I don't know what a beat movie is so I will assume it is a typo and assume you meant "best".

Critically panned by film critics. But they are looking at it as a movie and not part of a culture as many of us were a part of. What a cast!

I remember, pre-Internet, going into the CBD looking for the soundtrack at any music place I could find. Came out empty. Every time I went to a music store I wandered into the soundtrack section looking for it. Eventually I found it. I almost had one of those O things that I heard females sometimes get.

Fun fact #1: Back in the early Internet days it was assumed that the movie was in a widescreen ratio. It was shown at the cinemas like that. But you don't animate a movie for half of it to be cut off. The 4:3 aspect ratio, as shown on VHS etc, was the true version.

No fact at all but still a fact: The live action ones suck. I didn't get past the second one. Such a disappointment.
Its my favourite movie of all time and I will die on that hill. Have multiple Rodimus Prime figures and my favourite Optimus figure is the greyed out figure from when he dies

Hamburgers:

Nachos:

Important:

I’m the same re: gourmet burgers

What’s your take on chips? And loaded chips?

For nachos , I tend to use my hands for the top and as the lower layers have more filling, I switch to cutlery

Haha I’d go one step further and simply say- ALWAYS wash your hands thoroughly before and after eating food (whether with your hands or not ).

Its my favourite movie of all time and I will die on that hill. Have multiple Rodimus Prime figures and my favourite Optimus figure is the greyed out figure from when he dies

One of my first Transformers was a G1 Rodimus Prime. I still have it and it was before I saw the movie, so he was just another Transformer at the time.

Still have all my G1 Transformers. Others, as they "matured", decided to sell them to the local second hand shop and use the money to buy counterfeit Milli Vanilli cassettes from Bali. "Counterfeit Milli Vanilli", is that possible?

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S32.R15, Royals v. Bears [Season 32 Heritage Round] – Round 15, Gold City-Las Vegas at Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Back