Opinion Sack Hinkley 10 - UnTENable

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember

(Supporters) "they can put their two cents worth but that's all it's worth two cents"

~ Charlie Dixon Screenshot_20240221_190335_Chrome.jpg

Unbelievable disregard towards Supporters

Any meat on this bone ?

View attachment 1910545

Paywalled

On Wednesday, the Port Adelaide midfield coach indicated he would not be going anywhere before Hinkley’s contract was up.

Asked if he was committed to remaining at the Power for a couple of years even if senior posts opened this season, Carr said: “Yeah, I’m very committed to staying at Port Adelaide”.

The 2004 premiership player said he had chats with Hinkley and the club before pulling out of the Tigers’ search in what he described as a family decision.

“I was really happy with the conversations sitting down with Ken and the footy club, preparing for my future and just making sure I’m doing the right thing,” said Carr, who played 124 games for Port from 1999-2004 and 2009-10.

“If the opportunity comes up at the right time, I’ll be ready for it,” he said.

Remember

(Supporters) "they can put their two cents worth but that's all it's worth two cents"

~ Charlie DixonView attachment 1910260

What a ****wit. The sooner this useless lamppost is out of the club the better.

Underperformed on field and absolute poison to club culture

As the supporters' paid up 2023 members' rep on the PAFC board, WGT owes it to us them to provide full details of the Josh Carr succession plan.

Any meat on this bone ?

View attachment 1910545

Paywalled
Carr Makes Call Over Port Adelaide Coaching Position
Josh Money Feb 2024

In a pivotal moment for Port Adelaide Football Club, assistant coach Josh Carr finds himself at the center of speculation regarding his future amidst swirling rumors of potential offers from other clubs. However, in an exclusive interview, Carr sets the record straight, declaring his unwavering commitment to remaining at Port Adelaide and fulfilling his destiny as the hero who will ultimately overthrow the nefarious reign of Ken Hinkley.

"Let's address the elephant in the room," Carr begins, his gaze steady and resolute. "Yes, there have been inquiries from other clubs, but let me make one thing clear: I'm not going anywhere."

As the pressure mounts and questions about his loyalty intensify, Carr remains steadfast in his conviction that his place is with Port Adelaide, despite the allure of potentially greener pastures elsewhere.

"Sure, there may be offers on the table, but this is where I belong," Carr asserts, his voice unwavering. "I've seen firsthand the damage that Ken Hinkley's reign of terror has inflicted upon this club, and I refuse to stand idly by while he continues to hold us back."

Carr's declaration of loyalty is accompanied by a steely determination to be the catalyst for change within the club, to be the hero who leads Port Adelaide out of the darkness and into a new era of success.

"I know what needs to be done," Carr declares, his eyes ablaze with determination. "Ken Hinkley may think he's untouchable, but I'm here to prove him wrong. I'm here to be the hero that this club deserves."

As Carr's words reverberate through the room, there is a palpable sense of defiance in the air, a rallying cry for all those who refuse to bow to the tyranny of Ken Hinkley. And as the battle for control of Port Adelaide Football Club rages on, one thing becomes abundantly clear: with Josh Carr at the helm, there is hope for a brighter future, a future where the heroes triumph over the villains and the glory of victory shines bright.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remember

~ Charlie DixonView attachment 1910260

I'm assuming this is an actual quote, given the boneheaded moron its attributed to.
I get that there are some who are prepared to keep on paying into this shitshow, and thus paying the wages of boofheads like Dixon, but I just refuse to anymore. I hung on until the end of 2023, but enough is enough. F**k off Dixon. If it wasn't for these supporters, you'd be scrubbing toilets or scraping road kill off the SE Freeway for a living.

Last edited:
At the end of 2021. This has worked out so well for us. We are in a permanent Premiership Window with Kenny. Premiership window may not include winning finals

View attachment 1910693
Port's Hinkley premiership window:
74654941-old-boarded-up-window-on-brick-wall.jpg

At the end of 2021. This has worked out so well for us. We are in a permanent Premiership Window with Kenny. Premiership window may not include winning finals

View attachment 1910693

The parallel universe the media resides in when it comes to this bloke is literally insane.

Imagine the playing lists the club has assembled except with a head coach actually capable of winning big games.

This is a great thread and all, but how many of you have helped pay his salary again this year by being part of the 60,000?

------------

You all talk about being confused by the articles etc, its just 4D chess and none of you understand it.
Same theory Jeff Thomson used in cricket in the 70's and 80's.

Hear it from Len Pascoe himself.

-------------

Straight sets eh

dd9c8233-228e-44bd-bccc-5202fdada11b-jpeg.1909133

2001: 1708571013751.png

2002: 1708571061500.png

2003: 1708571124449.png

Last edited:
The parallel universe the media resides in when it comes to this bloke is literally insane.

Imagine the playing lists the club has assembled except with a head coach actually capable of winning big games.
The minimum should've been 2 flags from 2015 onwards given the talent he's had to work with.

Even Westhoff would have a statue at the Gee if he'd played under someone like Clarko.

The ‘poor Ken hasn’t had the cattle’ narrative is nauseating, isn’t it?

Could’ve plugged Jeremy Cameron, Max Gawn and Tom Stewart into the team that took the field in the 2021 Prelim, and they’re probably not overcoming the 70-odd point shellacking the hotel detainees delivered.

As gutless, lazy, complacent, scared of physical contact/‘save yourself for next week fellas!’, and underprepared a performance you’ll ever see from a red hot favourite in a home final.

This is a great thread and all, but how many of you have helped pay his salary again this year by being part of the 60,000?

------------

You all talk about being confused by the articles etc, its just 4D chess and none of you understand it.
Same theory Jeff Thomson used in cricket in the 70's and 80's.

Hear it from Len Pascoe himself.

-------------

Straight sets eh

dd9c8233-228e-44bd-bccc-5202fdada11b-jpeg.1909133

2001: View attachment 1910718

2002: View attachment 1910719

2003: View attachment 1910721

"Warren, you need to go away and learn about the club, then come back and apply for a board position..."

The ‘poor Ken hasn’t had the cattle’ narrative is nauseating, isn’t it?

Could’ve plugged Jeremy Cameron, Max Gawn and Tom Stewart into the team that took the field in the 2021 Prelim, and they’re probably not overcoming the 70-odd point shellacking the hotel detainees delivered.

As gutless, lazy, complacent, scared of physical contact/‘save yourself for next week fellas!’, and underprepared a performance you’ll ever see from a red hot favourite in a home final.

I don't care, I love it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back