Opinion Sack Hinkley 10 - UnTENable

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

"If I had to choose Alastair Clarkson or Hinkley, I'd choose Clarkson. If it was Adam Kingsley or Hinkley..... I'd choose Hinkley"

- Kane Cornes

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Simon Goodwin for next coach?

No.

Focus is all on Hinkley now, all 5aa callers says his time is done. Tredders and Giniver aren't even defending him. Dead man walking.
I want to believe but how many times have we heard this before?

Three players will get close to Brisbane in a scrappy affair and it'll be back to "where are the Hinkley haters now"

I want to believe but how many times have we heard this before?

Three players will get close to Brisbane in a scrappy affair and it'll be back to "where are the Hinkley haters now"
We aren't getting within 10 goals of Brisbane. They are building for finals. We're building for Mad Monday.

So basically, when Ken is finally marched on, and it confirms that (being generous here) the last 6 seasons have been a complete waste of everyones time......that Koch, Davies, Richo, Cardone etc all just get to pop Carr in and say, "whats not to be excited about Port fans?"

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
basically why the push needs to be on the admin at the top. Force them to sack hinkley but they cop the attention for keeping him going.

Hinkley's there at their choosing, they're the ones who need to go as well

So basically, when Ken is finally marched on, and it confirms that (being generous here) the last 6 seasons have been a complete waste of everyones time......that Koch, Davies, Richo, Cardone etc all just get to pop Carr in and say, "whats not to be excited about Port fans?"

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
You are being quite unfair. Ken is trying his hardest, and has the support of the players and board. How many other clubs would love to get him as their coach?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back