Opinion Sack Hinkley 11 - Gentlemen, this is democracy manifest

Remove this Banner Ad

The media has this love boner for Ken Stinkley. What did he do to seduce most folks within the media? Sheesh.
Cos Cardone used to be Caroline Wilson's Boss. Cardone is Eddie's mate and business associate. Kane Cones was allowed to reach 300 games by Stinkley and then let go to be a failed fireman. Gerard Weasel Whateley is a massive Geelong fan.

Listening to the footy on ABC Radio so I can hear Matthew Primus

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Cos Cardone used to be Caroline Wilson's Boss. Cardone is Eddie's mate and business associate. Kane Cones was allowed to reach 300 games by Stinkley and then let go to be a failed fireman. Gerard Weasel Whateley is a massive Geelong fan.
Still is.

His production company Jam TV makes Footy Classified. He used to be a 9 executive, too.

KZ36X-Ivz373TopN_sx8N5Q7T3A=.gif

Farkin 12 years is mind blowing....just nuts.
No GF....players and recruits come and gone. Assistant coaches come and gone, but this guy is still here.
Koch tried his hardest to make this bumpkin a success....why?

Yep we're on track.

Remember how long 12 years felt when you were a kid? Goodness me.

The fact there are Port people out there entering their final years of schooling, or about to complete their first year of uni or an apprenticeship, who were just beyond being toddlers when Hinkley first lobbed here.

To them it must feel like Ken is some sort of default existential reality, who simply has and will always be.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remember how long 12 years felt when you were a kid? Goodness me.

The fact there are Port people out there entering their final years of schooling, or about to complete their first year of uni or an apprenticeship, who were just beyond being toddlers when Hinkley first lobbed here.

To them it must feel like Ken is some sort of default existential reality, who simply has and will always be.

When you're a kid, school is basically all you remember. Any port kids in year 11 or 12 would remember nothing but eternal Hinkley ennui

Hinkley’s theme song should be.

“Middle Road, Take me Home.

Sweet 9th Position.

Take Me Home, Middle Road.”

Cornes to the left of me, Caro to the right,
Here I am, Stuck in the middle with Ken.

Yep. Tbh it's been harder supporting this club for the last year-ish due to the clubs incompetence.

Are you aware that your old man used to tell us here and on TPFP (ask him what that is) that Port's terrible performances were turning his kids off footy and that you were lost to the club and the game? This was during the Williams era. I guess some habits are hard to break lol.

Do you reckon he calls them "dishlickers" like a true deviant

I bet he doesnt even have a dog in his house as they are purely for annihilating.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back