Opinion Sack Hinkley 11 - Gentlemen, this is democracy manifest

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The club knows the issues, but don’t care. Koch and co. are now just worried about being dragged down with Ken and calculating the best break point for them. They of course want end of contract still and a nice job well done, but now for the next guy. It’s now just seeing if enough losses causes Koch’s ego more damage to keep him on, then let him go.

At no point will what’s best for the club come into it. To get Ken gone, every dig at him on any public platform the club sees (Facebook / twitter comments etc) must tie Koch to it, until enough straws break his fragile ego. It’s the only chance to get Hinkley gone before end of 2025.
End of 2025? I want him gone before the end of June 2024.

There's only one question you need to ask all these former coaches that support Ken:

Would you expect to stay in a head coaching gig for 12 years without a GF appearance let alone a flag?

There's only one answer and no wriggling around can change it.
Farkin 12 years is mind blowing....just nuts.
No GF....players and recruits come and gone. Assistant coaches come and gone, but this guy is still here.
Koch tried his hardest to make this bumpkin a success....why?

Yep we're on track.

Last edited:
Woohoo - finally caught up, ahead of tomorrow's barrage. Sack Hinkley 12 is a certainty before midnight I reckon.
A win won't really bring a barrage, still a lot of comments though.

A loss would bring a lot of comments. Enough for sack Hinkley 12 by Monday morning I reckon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A win won't really bring a barrage, still a lot of comments though.

A loss would bring a lot of comments. Enough for sack Hinkley 12 by Monday morning I reckon.
Hopefully a loss brings about a "Sacked Hinkley" thread by Monday morning

View attachment 2034000

Here’s another campaigner batting for Ken. Old mate mick should get back to beerenberg farm and sort out strawberries for his wife jam instead adding his twenty cents worth.
You know its funny that Ive never had to defend myself against being a con artist?

Wonder what % of people who get described as "not a con artist" are con artists... 90%? Maybe 95%?

If it wasn't for the laughs on this board , I would never think about port all week.

Being a penrith , boston celtics and chelsea fan , I have much more fun even when not winning with them to care about a club being run to just not be last and a flag something to be scared of

The media has this love boner for Ken Stinkley. What did he do to seduce most folks within the media? Sheesh.
Cos Cardone used to be Caroline Wilson's Boss. Cardone is Eddie's mate and business associate. Kane Cones was allowed to reach 300 games by Stinkley and then let go to be a failed fireman. Gerard Weasel Whateley is a massive Geelong fan.

Listening to the footy on ABC Radio so I can hear Matthew Primus

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back