Opinion Sack Hinkley 11 - Gentlemen, this is democracy manifest

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nick Dal Santo praising Ken’s emotion as proof to the supporters that “he cares”.

Chrrrrrrrist.

Cares about his job.

There is no possible way he cares about the club. He can't possibly think he's getting the best out of the current list which he self described as the best he's ever had. Doing little jigs for pointless home and away games, crying after beating a bottom 4 side by two points. He's utterly cooked, and still refuses to go the selfish campaigner. He wants to be sacked so he can get paid out in full.

Ken Hinkley (left) and Connor Rozee celebrate a win over St Kilda during round 16, 2024

View attachment 2035057

PORT Adelaide has given its embattled coach Ken Hinkley a reprieve, beating St Kilda by two points in an error-filled clash at Marvel Stadium.

These ****ing soft players.
Sick Season 4 GIF by Friends

Many of the people who booed him last week would be genuinely salt of the earth types, really struggling to make ends meet and provide for their families, but still manage to fork out for memberships. But the media sycophants throw their lot in with this millionaire fake-"salt of the earth" shyster.

Cares about his job.

There is no possible way he cares about the club. He can't possibly think he's getting the best out of the current list which he self described as the best he's ever had. Doing little jigs for pointless home and away games, crying after beating a bottom 4 side by two points. He's utterly cooked, and still refuses to go the selfish campaigner. He wants to be sacked so he can get paid out in full.
If he really cared he’d have walked away ages ago and given the playing group a new voice, as they aren’t maximising their careers under his coaching.

But he doesn’t care about the dozens of careers laid to waste under his tutelage. It’s all about him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Taking a euphemism from Wazza, "the reality is" if they get smashed against the Bulldogs on Saturday does anyone believe that the fans are going to stay quiet when Ken shows up on the screen?

Today is temporary relief. The most flimsiest of band-aids that will no doubt break the moment another bad result is delivered by the Club.

Once you've lost the happy clappers, the ones who have sheer blind faith in the Club, that's the moment of no return short of going on a massive win streak to get them in finals and then subsequently win a final.

Odds that happens? I'd say greater than 42-1.

Taking a euphemism from Wazza, "the reality is" if they get smashed against the Bulldogs on Saturday does anyone believe that the fans are going to stay quiet when Ken shows up on the screen?

Today is temporary relief. The most flimsiest of band-aids that will no doubt break the moment another bad result is delivered by the Club.

Once you've lost the happy clappers, the ones who have sheer blind faith in the Club, that's the moment of no return short of going on a massive win streak to get them in finals and then subsequently win a final.

Odds that happens? I'd say greater than 42-1.
A loss today in Melbourne would have barely caused a ripple. The universe is waiting for a return to home territory in front of the home fans before it drops the guillotine, for maximum impact.

A loss today in Melbourne would have barely caused a ripple. The universe is waiting for a return to home territory in front of the home fans before it drops the guillotine, for maximum impact.
So we are decapitating him as mentioned several times by Whateley? Are they making a game around the event like the Big Freeze?

I'm sitting on a flight back from Melbourne (didn't attend the game) and I have the whole Port squad, Hinkley, Davies, Richardson etc in the same metal tube with me.

The absolute restraint I have to show right now is insane, I wish it was appropriate to do many many things.

Can confirm Hinkley and Hinkley Jnr are sitting together with Davies.

I'm sitting on a flight back from Melbourne (didn't attend the game) and I have the whole Port squad, Hinkley, Davies, Richardson etc in the same metal tube with me.

The absolute restraint I have to show right now is insane, I wish it was appropriate to do many many things.

Pretend to take a phone call.

They could turn off the engines and you'd still make it home in record time due to the windmilling in Row 8.

I’m surprised Whateley, Barrett & Wilson aren’t amongst the group delivering some ‘Hawk Tuah’ to Ken.

Pack of campaigners

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back