Opinion Sack Hinkley 11 - Gentlemen, this is democracy manifest

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I said things like "I seen it, we done it, we got beat" or presented myself in the manner he sometimes does, I wouldn't expect to have any job let alone a pretty responsible one paying big bucks.
The objective results vs our lists speak for themselves. It doesn't matter what would happen if you spoke like that or any other subjective hypotheticals. It's moot. Also, the ire should be directed to those that chose to re-employ him and continue to do so.

The objective results vs our lists speak for themselves. It doesn't matter what would happen if you spoke like that or any other subjective hypotheticals. It's moot. Also, the ire should be directed to those that chose to re-employ him and continue to do so.
I agree. The ire is definitely there towards the employers. I am amazed however, how Hinkley was ever employed to start with. I suppose not being interviewed helped.

The tears proves how close we are now. Push it home.

Remember this idiot isnt here for us. He is here for his lifestyle. He doesnt even turn up to member events and agms lol.

"i want the job"

How about you ****ing do your job then.

Ken Hinkley (left) and Connor Rozee celebrate a win over St Kilda during round 16, 2024

RozeeKen.jpg

PORT Adelaide has given its embattled coach Ken Hinkley a reprieve, beating St Kilda by two points in an error-filled clash at Marvel Stadium.

These ****ing soft players.

The tears proves how close we are now. Push it home.

Remember this idiot isnt here for us. He is here for his lifestyle. He doesnt even turn up to member events and agms lol.

"i want the job"

How about you ****ing do your job then.
He does his job "the best he possibly can". As if that means sh*t. **** him off Port.

Ken Hinkley (left) and Connor Rozee celebrate a win over St Kilda during round 16, 2024

View attachment 2035057

PORT Adelaide has given its embattled coach Ken Hinkley a reprieve, beating St Kilda by two points in an error-filled clash at Marvel Stadium.

These ****ing soft players.
My god he's a creep.

Nick Dal Santo praising Ken’s emotion as proof to the supporters that “he cares”.

Chrrrrrrrist.

Embarrassing, 12 years no GF appearances

And the media cuddling him

And players "We love ken"

View attachment 2034996

I'm going to break ranks here and say that I have no issue with Ken being emotional like that.
He is human and this week would have been tough.

I still don't want him as coach but his response was totally normal and I get it.

Nick Dal Santo praising Ken’s emotion as proof to the supporters that “he cares”.

Chrrrrrrrist.
Oh he cares. He cares about keeping the gravy train running for him and his family.

I'm going to break ranks here and say that I have no issue with Ken being emotional like that.

I still don't want him as coach but his response was totally normal and I get it.
Does he cry when the greyhounds go into the annihilator.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Breaking into tears after a two point win over a bottom 4 side probably highlights how cooked he is though regardless of a tough week.

I get it too but it was about him, not the club. That’s my criticism of it and him.

Screams of weakness. Claim they block out the white noise, but is nearly brought to tears after a two point win against a hapless saints.

Not the actions of a coach capable of taking us to the promised land.

Breaking into tears after a two point win over a bottom 4 side probably highlights how cooked he is though regardless of a tough week.

Is it any wonder the club folds like a house of cards under Showdown and finals pressure when any level of close scrutiny leads to emotional boilovers like this.

How would he go coaching in Melbourne, let alone Europe or North America.

I agree. The ire is definitely there towards the employers. I am amazed however, how Hinkley was ever employed to start with. I suppose not being interviewed helped.
You don't think something along the lines of `I seen yous blokes been gettin beat a lot, and yous need me to sort it out' would have been impressive in an interview? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back