Opinion Sack Hinkley 11 - Gentlemen, this is democracy manifest

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I reckon Clarko would’ve been a mistake in hindsight even if he didn’t come with ridiculous demands. Hardwick would’ve been better if we wanted an experienced coach but the best option we let slip through our fingers in the last couple years was Adam Kingsley.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I reckon Clarko would’ve been a mistake in hindsight even if he didn’t come with ridiculous demands. Hardwick would’ve been better if we wanted an experienced coach but the best option we let slip through our fingers in the last couple years was Adam Kingsley.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Absolutely Dimma imo would have been tailored for this list, board, and footy department. Dimma is big on three things: accountability, knowing your role, and playing for the jumper. The Koch and Davies, likes of the club, would have had a tough time dealing with Dimma's no-nonsense attitude, akin to Tredders and Timmy G's attitude towards our club, and I also think that Chris Davies would have probably packed his bags and left due to this.

Last edited:
Can Christian Horner please do our contract negotiations in future?

Attachments

• Messenger_creation_7c6f5bc4-902f-443c-ad76-e858e0787585.jpeg
    Messenger_creation_7c6f5bc4-902f-443c-ad76-e858e0787585.jpeg
    95.9 KB · Views: 90

In Leftkada Greece and Euros are on. Lots of Dutch lots of Poms here. Retired to hotel to watch cause kids n shit. Currently 1 all. But are these 2 the most Hinklyesque countries ever? Always choc full of talent but can never get the job done.
Yes, the answer is yes. Southgate is a lucky man.

Enjoy Porto Katsiki.

Feels like everyone and anyone who actually drives standards and asks more of people gets shoved out for upsetting the apple cart.
We don't have standards anymore.

Under Koch, we've gone from the power of the Creed to the most vanilla laissez-faire club on the land.

Even North Melbourne and now West Coast have hope.

The only hope that the Port Supporters has is that Four Frauds lick some wedding envelopes together.

If Schofield is successful at west coast which he almost certainly will be if he lands the gig full time he will be another one who got away whilst Koch and co were twiddling their thumbs and in the process turning a semi literate high school drop out into a multi millionaire.
But who ya gonna get?

Clarko, Dimma, Kinger, Schoey, Vossy, I mean, really who?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I dislike everything this club stands for ATM.
I feel sick every time I think about the people running the shit show. I wish I didn't care so much but you all know it's hard to dismiss something that has been a part of your life for years.
Hate is a strong word but I think I have reached my limit and they can all go and get ****ed, even the players condoning this stale tripe are making me sick.
The players need to stand up and force change, they will never win a flag with this weak peanut in charge.
Wtf have we become.

Turning up to watch another Port game with Ken coaching

GSIxphAWEAAJUi_

If Schofield is successful at west coast which he almost certainly will be if he lands the gig full time he will be another one who got away whilst Koch and co were twiddling their thumbs and in the process turning a semi literate high school drop out into a multi millionaire.
Where does the love for Schoey come from? Midfield looked OK under him, but that was at a time we had Michael Voss coaching from the boundary also.

Will be interesting to see how he goes as interim

Where does the love for Schoey come from? Midfield looked OK under him, but that was at a time we had Michael Voss coaching from the boundary also.

Will be interesting to see how he goes as interim
His first name isn't Ken and his last name isn't Hinkley which at this stage is really the only thing I'm looking for in a coach

I dislike everything this club stands for ATM.
I feel sick every time I think about the people running the shit show. I wish I didn't care so much but you all know it's hard to dismiss something that has been a part of your life for years.
Hate is a strong word but I think I have reached my limit and they can all go and get ****ed, even the players condoning this stale tripe are making me sick.
The players need to stand up and force change, they will never win a flag with this weak peanut in charge.
Wtf have we become.
The shittest feeling watching us play, with no enthusiasm. Knowing a loss is best, but seeing exciting things during the games from young players that make you cheer and jump up then quickly remember ****, no, need to be shit to exterminate cockroach on boundary line, bad JHF, bad. Sucks.

We probably have one if not the worst cultures down at the club at the moment in world sport.

It is literally the narcissistic save your own job, get another contract by any means necessary, put in some effort when some outside pressure come up, slag off anyone who demands standards.

We are worse than the Crows.

I got some pushback from it before but we are a fascist regime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back