Opinion Sack Hinkley 11 - Gentlemen, this is democracy manifest

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
PORT ADELAIDE again takes on a new look with four forced changes at selection, but one theme will not change - even if the weather forecasters are right about the heavens opening up at Adelaide Oval on Saturday night.

"We have belief," Hinkley said of an attitude that will not be dampened by rain during the home clash with Richmond.

"Our best is good enough to play against any team. Our best - when we deliver - is as good as it needs to be against any team.

https://www.portadelaidefc.com.au/news/1604332/hinkley

tumblr_owt4cyRJfZ1wvvyspo7_r2_400.gif

Our record show the reverse to be true. Because you won't let them believe in themselves.

Williams returns to the line-up for his fifth AFL game of the season.

"Obviously we have lost a couple of players (in the backline) - but Dylan has been in really good form," Hinkley said. "His last three games of SANFL footy have been the best he has played this year, and I am really excited about what Dylan can bring to the team.

You never pick him, unless there is an injury crisis.

Man that AFL Record front page is something else. Somebody has to buy one of those and post pics of the article. Pls. I have to know how they spin it.

https://www.portadelaidefc.com.au/news/1604332/hinkley

Our record show the reverse to be true. Because you won't let them believe in themselves.
lol @ "We have belief" and "Our best is good enough" quotes as if we're facing a cut-throat final against a powerhouse.

Let me check, oh ... we're playing the bottom-of-the-table side ... who've won 2 games all season ... and are missing their GOAT ... at home.

Yes Ken, it will be a win worthy of the highest admiration and further cementing your legacy as a coaching great if we somehow get up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ha! Rucci, aka the No-balls Goebbels, the Scramblin' Italian Truth Assassin, the Alberton Arsewipe, the guy who puts the Freelance Sports Journalist into the phrase "I will, for free, lance the boil of a brain in that sports journalists skull with this pickaxe," churns out yet another puff piece praising our illustrious coach no doubt at the behest of Norton, Davies, and the so-called great man himself

This guy isn't the turd stuck in the s-bend, he's the butt-dust sprayed on the seat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back