Opinion Sack Hinkley 11 - Gentlemen, this is democracy manifest

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's talking about t-shirts from 9 years ago. It's insane

Somehow I think the irony is lost on him, the fact that he is referencing t shirts from almost a decade ago, merely highlights how insanely long this potato has been in charge, with 0 success.

Yes Rooch, you arsewipe, we're impatient!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Is Rucci aware that at least 2/3rds of opposition clubs have played in a grand final since our last one? Oh but we're impatient???

Honestly the guy is supposed to be somewhat a historicist, how he can look back at PAFC 1900-2012 and 2012 - 2024 and not note the stark differences is beyond me.

He's lost what tiny bit of journalistic credibility he had the last few years.

https://www.portadelaidefc.com.au/news/1604332/hinkley

tumblr_owt4cyRJfZ1wvvyspo7_r2_400.gif

Our record show the reverse to be true. Because you won't let them believe in themselves.

Bringing up the potential for heavy rain is just Rucci's (the club's) gutless way of offering up a pre-emptive excuse if things go south against lowly Richmond.

"The conditions were tough, and wet weather footy is the great leveller. It can bring even the very best teams back to the pack"...etc.

Somehow I think the irony is lost on him, the fact that he is referencing t shirts from almost a decade ago, merely highlights how insanely long this potato has been in charge, with 0 success.

Yes Rooch, you arsewipe, we're impatient!

We're also impatient to see a game plan that doesn't cause those viewing to fall asleep. I can't remember the last time I enjoyed watching Port!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

10 years ago. The Yes We Ken shirts are a relic of the 2014 finals series.
When we actually won a knockout final.

Richmond who we beat in the 2014 Elimination Final have since won 3 flags, 2017, 2019 and 2020. Meanwhile father figure Daddy Donuts hasn't even made it to the big dance. Yet Port supporters are impatient.

Last edited:
Unbelievable!

never seen before towards a coach who never made the last dance as a coach

here digital version of AFL Record
View attachment 2052332View attachment 2052333View attachment 2052334View attachment 2052335
That Rockliff quote about us having no-one at our games. FML
We had a higher attendance average over our two worst years playing at West Lakes than what Richmond got to the MCG two weeks ago.
It's just unreal. The minute Carlton and Essendon get out of the bottom 4 of the ladder we get told how great they are.
We still have to apologise and accept our punishment for a couple of down years more than a decade ago.

Honestly the guy is supposed to be somewhat a historicist, how he can look back at PAFC 1900-2012 and 2012 - 2024 and not note the stark differences is beyond me.

He's lost what tiny bit of journalistic credibility he had the last few years.

Primus attempted to cast out both Rucci and the Cornes boys from the club and by golly if it wasn't for one of the worst injury runs the AFL has seen he might've succeeded.

Neither party has forgot or forgave it and will do everything it takes to boost their current employers profile.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Actually they're from the first game played at the redeveloped AO in 2014. It was a home showdown for us.. we spanked the crows that day
No, those were the teal 'we will never ever give up' t-shirts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back