Opinion Sack Hinkley 11 - Gentlemen, this is democracy manifest

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
when you google Savsonic the owners list doesn't mention our cartel of DBJ, Hinks, Davies etc. are they operating that one incognito or something?

I was thinking the same thing. Dittmar, what a goddam hypocrite.

are we sure it’s that C Dittmar?

for all we know the horse could be owned by Dakota Byrne-Jones in one of those great coincidences

It seems everyone (Ash Hansen dropping out) is dropping out of the wce coach race. Ken is inching closer and closer to our top job.

It may end up being a battle between Jarrad Schofield and Ken Hinkley. Must be pretty devasting to see two port men fighting each other for one spot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

are we sure it’s that C Dittmar?

for all we know the horse could be owned by Dakota Byrne-Jones in one of those great coincidences
jfc from #1 in the PSA rankings and competing with the likes of Jahangir and Jansher Khan to this.

It seems everyone (Ash Hansen dropping out) is dropping out of the wce coach race. Ken is inching closer and closer to our top job.

It may end up being a battle between Jarrad Schofield and Ken Hinkley. Must be pretty devasting to see two port men fighting each other for one spot.
Only 1 of them is a port man.

Wouldn't be the first time they've fought each other if you subscribe to the rumour mill

Stinkers taking 5 years at west coast and absolutely trashing the joint while being loathed by the fan base and slammed in the media would absolutely bring the joy back in footy for me.
The minute he walks out the door at Alberton, I doubt I’ll give him a second thought wherever he ends up.

Only 1 of them is a port man.
This isnt fair. Jarrad may be at West Coast now but he played for us and coached us.

Boat Fishing GIF by South Park

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back