Opinion Sack Hinkley 11 - Gentlemen, this is democracy manifest

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stinkers taking 5 years at west coast and absolutely trashing the joint while being loathed by the fan base and slammed in the media would absolutely bring the joy back in footy for me.
Will Ferrell Reaction GIF

All I want to know and hear is that Stinkers is done at Port Adelaide at the end of the season, irregardless of our finals results.
I just want the peace in knowing that it's going to happen, then I can enjoy the rest of the season and coming ones.

It's gotten to the stage where I don't want to hear him, see him, or him have any connection with Port. I don't like being personal but sorry Ken you have brought this upon yourself by overstaying your welcome.

Last edited:
All I want to know and hear is that Stinkers is done at Port Adelaide at the end of the season, irregardless of our finals results.
I just want the peace in knowing that it's going to happen, then I can enjoy the rest of the season and coming ones.

It's gotten to the stage where I don't want to hear him see him or him have any connection with Port. I don't like being personal but sorry Ken you have brought this upon yourself by overstaying your welcome.
I think it'd be overly bitter to condemn him if Port did win the premiership, this year, but I completely understand if Port fail, he got the ultimate grace period and showed nothing for it in that case.

It's gotten to the stage where I don't want to hear him see him or him have any connection with Port. I don't like being personal but sorry Ken you have brought this upon yourself by overstaying your welcome.
This. 100% this.

I think it'd be overly bitter to condemn him if Port did win the premiership, this year, but I completely understand if Port fail, he got the ultimate grace period and showed nothing for it in that case.
We are allowed to be bitter after nearly 13 years of under achieving. We have had a list of at least making a GF. We had 2 disgusting exits in Prelims with no explanation of what went wrong to supporters.

We have been called fickle, outside noise, Ken haters and more, enough is enough, if he wins the GF good luck to him and it's good for us but I do think if he does, he will leave because this is all about Ken, if you bang a round peg in a square hole long enough eventually it will fit. If he achieves the status of Premiership coach, (which he wont) he will leave.
This is not about the club or fans it's about Ken.

Last edited:
It would be funny if Hinkley did gwt the WCE job and left before the prelim, then for Port to make the GF and win it under a different coach.

IMG_0660.png

“Maybe necksdime darl, I godda watch Alicks Wivverdone play against Peel Funder”

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kern getting the wet toast job is a pipe dream, even if they are silly enough to offer it to him Koch would almost certainly kok everything up by demanding he remain at Alberton to complete his contract.
Or he'd match the duration of the WC offer then strut around like he'd pulled off some sort of masterful coup...

Stinkers taking 5 years at west coast and absolutely trashing the joint while being loathed by the fan base and slammed in the media would absolutely bring the joy back in footy for me.
You could really enjoy his mediocrity from a distance and then tell all of the happy clappers I told you so. Epic.

Who will be our Andrew Mackie equivalent and get on the blower to Don Pyke to talk up Kenny?

It could be a chance for Boak to redeem himself.

"If they (Hinkley's team) went to the West Coast Eagles with that possibility, I reckon it would open (Eagles CEO) Don Pyke's eyes up to going down that path," he (Damien Barrett) said.

Barrett doesn't realise that Pyke has a better knowledge of Daddy Donuts than most other AFL club CEOs. He'd be looking at any approach from Hinkley's management with his eyes wide open.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back