Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

No this opinion is not reality.

Most of us have had a gutful of Ken, for years, but I think you will find there is only a very small percentage of fans that actually want us to lose a semi final.

They just make the most noise on this forum but they don’t represent the majority of port fans that are actually desperate to get this finals monkey off our backs.

I suspect a lot of fans are hurting and are really frustrated they got sucked in with hope again, and are distancing themselves from the game to avoid any further pain too but deep down in their heart of hearts still want us to win.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I say I want us to lose, but as soon as the ball bounces, I’m all for Port again. It’s stronger than me.

I hate that the situation has gotten to this point (and it gets worse every year), but it’s like with a son that doesn’t listen to you. Sometimes he needs to suffer the consequences of bad behavior to learn.

You don’t want him to suffer, but you want him to learn. It’s painful, but it wouldn’t have happened if he just acknowledged your advise.

Ultimately, we all want the best for the club.

We could replace him with an inanimate carbon rod.

We may not win as many minor-round games, but we'd win just as many finals.
And the rod's press conferences would be just as informative as Hinkley's.

Carbon rod And the rod's press conferences would be just as informative as Hinkley's.
dance party GIF by Hey Duggee

I'm not getting excited yet, if our moron coach manages to win the next 2 games we are stuck with him for 2025.
Remember what has happened in the past after the untenable comments, 13 wins in a row, after the Brisbane thrashing, we won 5 games we were predicted to lose.
Carn the Hawks, we must get rid of this loser once and for all.
If we do happen to beat Hawthorn, we then play a team we haven't lost to in 8 years, and one we humiliated just weeks ago. The Swans would enter the contest as overwhelming favourites, but who knows?

I posted this video on Tiktok but it’s doing unusually poorly (like 2 views in over an hour poor, probably both from me). Not sure if I’ve been shadowbanned or something but if anyone would like to check it out, feel free to. It’s standard stuff, just pointing out that Ken isn’t loyal and has only stuck around due to convenience. Could be worth a watch.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I posted this video on Tiktok but it’s doing unusually poorly (like 2 views in over an hour poor, probably both from me). Not sure if I’ve been shadowbanned or something but if anyone would like to check it out, feel free to. It’s standard stuff, just pointing out that Ken isn’t loyal and has only stuck around due to convenience. Could be worth a watch.

It was 2020, with 1-year option if he made finals ONCE between 2018-2020. The worst contract in AFL history.

It’s a good video. I totally subscribe it.

I know we're downtrodden here. I was posting that I was worried we might have him for 2025 before the Carlton win when it looked like we were heading into a very tough finish to the season and would miss the 8, that not much had to go right for Hinkley to jag a few wins, jag a finals win and keep his job.

But despite the late wins, the absolute drubbing on Thursday night has put any ifs or buts to bed. Lose to Hawthorn and he's gone. They'll probably stage manage it as a stepping down because we're a weak club like that, but he's gone. You can't do back to back straight sets finals losses when your fanbase already hates you, not even under David Koch.

I'm going basically so I can sing this.

Another good one:

YESSSSSS!!!!! THE SIGN IS BACK!!!!!!! I will absolutely need to see pictures of it at the game I’ll piss myself hahahaha

I think the die has been cast ... Assuming we dont make and/or win the grand final, Ken Hinkley will be released from his contract after our last match of the season.

So, if the word coming out of WA is true, and the Eagles are interested in him, then a win over Hawthorn would be the perfect audition for the job.

So, I am starting to lose that conflict of interest, and am hoping for a win. We lose against the Swans the game after, and Hinkley can ride off into the WA sunset with his reputation still half intact.

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

Back