Opinion Sack Hinkley 11 - Gentlemen, this is democracy manifest

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's going to be right on edge tonight. Lose and he's got one foot out the door with a rampaging Bulldogs or Hawthorn to come. Win and I'm sure we'll see all the usual weird and hysterical sideline antics.
Nah he can't. He's been semi normal lately, surely he can't blow his load too early if we win tonight.

He's going to be right on edge tonight. Lose and he's got one foot out the door with a rampaging Bulldogs or Hawthorn to come. Win and I'm sure we'll see all the usual weird and hysterical sideline antics.
Halloween Dancing GIF by TV Store Online

Perfectly normal scenario for such a magnificent coach to be facing, TK.

Especially when he’s the magician responsible for piloting lowly Port Power and their pooey list to four top-3 finishes in five seasons.

Nah he can't. He's been semi normal lately, surely he can't blow his load too early if we win tonight.
its the most controlled he's been, even his presser wasn't full of the normal garbage..

he looks on edge and looks like he means business, even looks like he did in the early years, bit of anger there.

It has just occurred to me at this stage there's a possibility we're 3 games away from a premiership and also a possibility we're 2 games away from a new coach.

I mean there's also the possibility we're 2 or 3 games away from it officially being another nothing year that would then be followed by at least another 23 games of nothing from this coach but I don't want to think about this option.

Go on Ken, Koch, Davies, the rest of you, time to make us eat our words

Apparently because I don’t think we can win the premiership, I’ll have egg on my face if we finish 2nd. Get ****ing real Fitzy.
OH NO WE WON THE PREMIERSHIP

It has just occurred to me at this stage there's a possibility we're 3 games away from a premiership and also a possibility we're 2 games away from a new coach.

I mean there's also the possibility we're 2 or 3 games away from it officially being another nothing year that would then be followed by at least another 23 games of nothing from this coach but I don't want to think about this option.

Go on Ken, Koch, Davies, the rest of you, time to make us eat our words
Last year when they foolishly extended him, I went looking for a silver lining which was we will either have a flag or a new coach in 2 years

Best scenario is that both are true

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On AFL 360 last night "The Doomsday Scenario" from Robbo was Port losing this home final. But if they do lose it will be completely unfair for any pressure to be on Ken who has done a remarkable job.

So if we win Ken is a hero, if we lose the players and or fans are to blame. :huh:
The pile on for our supporter base will be ramped up if we win tonight, despite the media running with a parallel narrative when it suits them for the last checks calendar 2 years.

hq720.jpg

hq720.jpg

hq720.jpg

Despite all of this instability we are still somehow ungrateful LOL.

Hinkley = Mr. September

The random Fox Footy reporter doing a live cross from outside the ground just said his finals ledger is “the only blemish on his record”.

May we never return to the sane side of this looking glass — we’re institutionalised like Brooks from Shawshank.

The random Fox Footy reporter doing a live cross from outside the ground just said his finals ledger is “the only blemish on his record”.

May we never return to the sane side of this looking glass — we’re institutionalised like Brooks from Shawshank.
Raygun was a great Olympian outside of the small blemish of her lack of breakdancing ability.

"The AFL should follow the example of the English Premier League - don't worry about finals: whoever is top at the end of home and away is the champion."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back