Opinion Sack Hinkley 11 - Gentlemen, this is democracy manifest

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw this list of average ladder positions for each team since 2013 on reddit.

No, don't ask me why some of it is not in order.
View attachment 2100386
lol - of the Top 13 teams on that list, all have either won premierships or played in grand finals over that period except the team sitting in 3rd.

Pretty good presser by Hinkley.

The word confidence was used quite a lot early in the piece. Good.
I am sure he was told by Daniel Norton in advance not to talk negatively about finals like last year's trainwreck presser.

Warning: Inspirational contents within

Lmao

The hypocrisy of this being the same guy who 12 months ago said GWS should think about how the last time we played them, they lost. Then Kingsley came over and absolutely alpha-sigma-Chadded all over donuts.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't really know how 5AA still exists. It was a meme old persons radio channel 30 years ago, and radio died about 10x over since then.
The answer is in the people that phone up AA.

Bogan’s, old people with dementia and not the full quid types (Lindy).
Will always be enough of those kicking around to keep the station afloat.

This is cope.

Disappointing comments from Timmy G. I was expecting him to say something along the lines of "yep it's poor we gotta own that and be better" instead of shooting the messenger bringing up cold hard facts.

How many premierships have Port won during this era?
One less premiership than my club since the start of 2013, who are widely renowned for being the benchmark when it comes to sustained success.
The last time we won less than 10 games in a season was 2003, and the last time Port won less than 10 games in a season was 2012.

The current top 3 clubs on the ladder happen to be the clubs with the best win rates in the competition since the start of 2013, winning culture is everything just look at the Storm in the NRL who have missed finals once in 20 years.

I understand the current 20 year premiership drought is frustrating, but Port have finished top 4 in four of the last five years and this might just be the year where they break through ala 2004.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back