Opinion Sack Hinkley 11 - Gentlemen, this is democracy manifest

Remove this Banner Ad

Can I ask, genuinely.

Why is everyone in SA football admin/coaching bald?

Riccuito
Nicks
Olsen
Hinkley
C. Cornes
Sutcliffe
Davies
Koch
Restas
Osborn
Snowden
Tredrea
Solar panels for the mediocrity machine.

Can I ask, genuinely.

Why is everyone in SA football admin/coaching bald?

Riccuito
Nicks
Olsen
Hinkley
C. Cornes
Sutcliffe
Davies
Koch
Restas
Osborn
Snowden
Tredrea

When you drink West End with a Balfour's pie it cuts off blood flow to the hair follicles on the head, and in some cases, channels the blood to the chin. Hence, the high number of goatee'd baldies at all levels of SA football. I read this in a scientific journal. True story.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When you drink West End with a Balfour's pie it cuts off blood flow to the hair follicles on the head, and in some cases, channels the blood to the chin. Hence, the high number of goatee'd baldies at all levels of SA football. I read this in a scientific journal. True story.
Ricciuto's head is the same colour as a West End can.

On the plus side, Houston doesn't shirk responsibility and - unlike Dixon - doesn't whine about the fans.

On the other hand, he says "connections" which means he must be a ****ing moron.

Houston says coaching not to blame

Then goes on about the issues related to coaching

Koch nor Richardson have come out to defend against the booing? Maybe they fear it snowballing if they did?
Saw Richardson today walking from the club to the first light tower past the cheersquad. Was counting the port supporters on one hand. Things are going great with the footy programme headed by Davies and Hinks Richo.

At 15, Hinkley he met his future wife Donna. At 16 – in a storyline that mirrors that of the Crows’ first Brownlow Medallist Mark Ricciuto who grew up in the Riverland – Hinkley was the leading goalkicker for the Camperdown senior team. At 17, he was leaving school with no career in mind, but starting a semi-professional sporting journey with VFL club Fitzroy. It wasn’t quite the dream it appears.

“I was one of those who battled to make the adjustment out to city life; didn’t like it,” says Hinkley who played 11 games in his two seasons (1987-88) with the Lions. “That’s why when you look at my footy career I was at Fitzroy, I wasn’t at Fitzroy, I was at Fitzroy, I wasn’t at Fitzroy. And then I ended up at Geelong because I just didn’t like living in Melbourne. I was a typical country boy from a big family who just needed to have people around to make me feel comfortable. That didn’t happen in Melbourne.

“I was 17. I didn’t have a driver’s licence. I was relying on public transport and rides home at night. This is a country boy who once he got to Werribee, he got spooked by how big the place was and then had to find his way around. It was a little bit foreign for a country lad. I’d left school at the end of Year 11 because I knew I was going to Fitzroy. The club wanted me to continue at school, but it was never part of my plan, unfortunately. So I did a bit of labouring work in factories between playing footy. But every chance I got, I was on the train or in the car trying to get home to country Victoria.

I had no plan..."
“I said, ‘they are wasting their time. And I don’t want to waste people’s time. I am not that sort of person."

Ive got it. He all did them a ripping deal on a used EB falcon circa 1995, planted a tracker and camped in the bushes with a telephoto lens papping them with someone whos not their wife. Criminal mastermind

The media has this love boner for Ken Stinkley. What did he do to seduce most folks within the media? Sheesh.

The annoying thing will be if we beat the. Saints, we shoot back up into the 8 and it will be another Kenny masterstroke by the piss weak media.
It will go something like this, after an intense horror week for Kenny, after the disgusting booing by the fickle mob, Ken has produced another brilliant coaching display elevating Port back into the top eight.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back