Opinion Sack Hinkley 11 - Gentlemen, this is democracy manifest

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree generally, but he's come back from several other situations that nobody comes back from, so it's hard to feel confiddent until he's officially announced as leaving.

Also, I want him to be as uncomfortable as possible on the way out. If he's going to cling on to his job, we're not letting him and the club spin it that he was well liked or popular. He's getting booed all the way out of here.

Absolutely. He can not be allowed to leave "on his terms". No send off game, no glad handing, no gold watch. it has to be "clean out your desk first thing monday morning".

Is Mark Aiston homeless, he's always in his car these days.

What a drama from Kenny with the tears. All about Kenny and his mental state now. Mean Port supporters gonna Boo an emotional man? Fck yeah.

Screams of weakness. Claim they block out the white noise, but is nearly brought to tears after a two point win against a hapless saints.

Not the actions of a coach capable of taking us to the promised land.
It shows he's close to breaking. Another Saturday afternoon of constant booing, ending in a heavy defeat, might just be enough to tip him over the edge. If it all becomes too much for him, at least he'll have his millions to comfort him.

I haven't read it here, but for mine the crying meant one thing. The guy 100% knew his job was on the line today. He's human, he doesn't want to be unemployed, he wants to coach footy, and it nearly all fell apart. I can totally understand his emotion. It's totally valid. It doesn't change the reality that he has proven that as a coach he is incapable of generating the sort of results an AFL coach needs to, to remain in charge, especially after 12 years.

It's also absolute poetry that he would win the game by only 2 points, against bottom 4 opposition, on the back of a typical Hinkley goalless quarter, after another game of Hinkleyball where we went +12 I50s and +10 Clearances.

Good news, Bulldogs will win next week, and as per the above, I'm very, very certain he is absolutely walking then plank now.

Bad news, we'll have to listen to the Hinkley sympathizing all week, despite the pathetic performance we saw today.

Fingers crossed the producer isn't club aligned. If the club have any say, there won't be a single image of Hinkley on the screen all game.

Hopefully the producer is either one of us, or an opposition supporter who wants to have some fun with it.

The producer or director will just do what producers and directors at television networks do. They will just go for the most sensational shots they can possibly get. Rest assured, if the game goes t!ts up for Port there will be more shots of Hinkley than you've had hot dinners.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Like clockwork the "mental health" card is being played

"After seeing Ken’s interview after Ports narrow win against the St”s it made me think about how important it is to speak to people or about people more respectfully"

~ Mark Aiston

View attachment 2035201
He sounds like a 60 year old woman.
What's he doing posting videos in his car?

I'm sorry but you don't get to play the mental health card when you've repeatedly put your continued employment above everyone and everything else, sacrificing careers, seasons and the future of the list and club for your own ends.

Quit.
What about the mental health of the members? Sheesh people pay big bucks to watch this crap!

I have us finishing 13th after doing the ladder predictor.
Bulldogs and Sun's
Can't see us beating the dogs whether we sack him next week we wait to see
If not he can't survive after losing to the suns

He's like Israel.
Cringe GIF

We.make finals we always do then we bow out in week two after a gutsy first round win get dismantled in the second week ..

Then spend the draft recruiting months getting the next piece of the puzzle...

The club and the players are all emotionally driven now..

Won't drop one till Sydney them Melbourne..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back