Opinion Sack Hinkley 11 - Gentlemen, this is democracy manifest

Remove this Banner Ad

Like clockwork the "mental health" card is being played

"After seeing Ken’s interview after Ports narrow win against the St”s it made me think about how important it is to speak to people or about people more respectfully"

~ Mark Aiston

View attachment 2035201
Mark - Port fans are also human beings: have you heard some of the things certain club players and officials have said about us lately?

Hinkley lovers haven't seen anything yet - just wait for Saturday!!!!!

The players imo are not doing it for the jumper or the supporters, they are taught to hide behind the walls of Alberton and do it for themselves and their selfish daddy.
When do the players go to the fans, when does the coach ever praise the fans let alone even talk about the fans. Well there's the answer, a selfish club atm who worry about their own job security rather than the people that pay their wages and make it possible to do what you love and get paid handsomely to do so.
Hinkley knows a sizeable portion of the fans have hated him for years

I had a pretty interesting chat with a 1980's Maggies player yesterday at my local footy. He was saying that eight years ago he was at a function with numerous other past players and at that time they wanted hinkley out as back then he was trying to change our club culture and obviously the same mindset remains.

I had a pretty interesting chat with a 1980's Maggies player yesterday at my local footy. He was saying that eight years ago he was at a function with numerous other past players and at that time they wanted hinkley out as back then he was trying to change our club culture and obviously the same mindset remains.
He succeeded in spades. SACK HINKLEY.

Remember how long 12 years felt when you were a kid? Goodness me.

The fact there are Port people out there entering their final years of schooling, or about to complete their first year of uni or an apprenticeship, who were just beyond being toddlers when Hinkley first lobbed here.

To them it must feel like Ken is some sort of default existential reality, who simply has and will always be.
How long is 12 years??

July 1990 push to join AFL, 12 years on, pushing for our first minor premiership and first finals win in the AFL after going out in straight sets the year before.

How long is 12 years??

July 1990 push to join AFL, 12 years on, pushing for our first minor premiership and first finals win in the AFL after going out in straight sets the year before.
Is this week the Clickbait Cornes Cage Match? Port wins, Kane gets to fire Bevo: Dogs win, Kane quits the media and Ken leave the state, banished forever.

Hinkley knows a sizeable portion of the fans have hated him for years

I held up my Sack Hinkley banner the first time in the final round of 2018, so it's been a while since the first public dissent.

He avoids having to answer to us like the plague so he absolutely knows how hated he is.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I love all of this. He's a supreme manipulator and just like clockwork, he does it again. Just over 48 hours ago he declares in his press conference "I'M A FIGHTER!" then cue the camera, the fake tears and emotion. Just like clockwork.
Yay, so he's a fighter. You know what - so are Port fans, and we've got a helluva lot to fight for:
  • We're fighting to get our club back.
  • We're fighting to get rid of a coach who is clearly out of his depth.
  • We're fighting to rid ourselves of an historically incompetent management, who have shown no respect for club values, and have taken the club down a path that nobody else wants.
So if people think we're going to back off, just because the world's worst coach can't handle a bit of pressure, then they should stay tuned for what's next.

The ****ing gall of the media to tell us to speak about people respectively given how they regularly talk about us.

What would you have us do Aiston you ****ing moron? If we don't show Hinkley the utmost contempt at this point, Koch will give him another 2 seasons. The board have left us no choice, and Hinkley has left us no choice.

Coming in and this point and telling us to be respectful is cooked. We've been completely disrespected for a decade by this administration.
Aiston is scum. Always has been. He hates Port with a passion. Thanks very much for the encouragement Aiston.

Just shows what a cunning piece of shit he is.. there is no way he walks, regardless of what happens, this club will need to sack him to **** him off.. and does this club have the balls to actually do it. I not sure it has..

Kenny’s played it brilliantly today the ****ing prick
But we still have the power to get him ousted. Nothing has changed in that regard. Everyone just needs to voice their displeasure. The club will not be able to keep managing the fall out.

Yay, so he's a fighter. You know what - so are Port fans, and we've got a helluva lot to fight for:
  • We're fighting to get our club back.
  • We're fighting to get rid of a coach who is clearly out of his depth.
  • We're fighting to rid ourselves of an historically incompetent management, who have shown no respect for club values, and have taken the club down a path that nobody else wants.
So if people think we're going to back off, just because the world's worst coach can't handle a bit of pressure, then they should stay tuned for what's next.
My sentiments exactly, perfectly articulated. We have to fight now to get this over with. Backing off now is not an option. Fire up everyone.

Personally I don’t give a **** what they think. This will play out as its meant to. Anyone with half a brain knows that we don’t have exclusivity regarding booing people. Hindsight will judge the current hierarchy and their decisions. We’ve got what appears as one ace in hand currently. There may be more that others are aware of.
It seems like today, people were hanging a lot of emotional energy on the result and it didn’t go as they wanted. I don’t think it mattered that much in the larger scheme of things.
I don't give a shit what they think either. I only care about the opinions of people I respect.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back