Opinion Sack Hinkley 11 - Gentlemen, this is democracy manifest

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I held up my Sack Hinkley banner the first time in the final round of 2018, so it's been a while since the first public dissent.

He avoids having to answer to us like the plague so he absolutely knows how hated he is.
He never ever ever talks about doing it for the members..

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

My sentiments exactly, perfectly articulated. We have to fight now to get this over with. Backing off now is not an option. Fire up everyone.
We absolutely must not fall for the "they are going to do it at the end of the season anyway". We know they are just waiting for any sign of the members easing so they can see out the contract.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

From a clubs perspective, this Hinkley situation is only another bad loss away from getting out of control.
So what do they do, sack him now or take the chance on a total push back by supporters that in the long run will see more members not renew.
Notice the club didn't come out in Ken's defense this time, they were silent, it was only the usual media Ken lovers.

Rucci went to say last week that was a sign of strong club or something….

Currently he knows he’s gone and we are in non man’s land pretending we can contend…

We are a zillion miles from the top teams.

Something needs to give.

This is all a shit look for Koch and the club, especially now some people in the media are starting to turn.
It may well be the silence from the bald men is like throwing Ken to the wolves, like Ken does his team and supporters when he feels fit.

There would be a fair bit going on behind the scenes re Ken.

As I said yesterday it’s all about how it looks from here on in.

Sack Koch and Hinkley will literally flee. we don't even need to Sack Hinkley he'll just run scared when Koch is gone. Sack Koch

Ken goes from 1 week saying he can take it and then gets in front of the camera like a blubbering mess to tell the world "you dont know what its like, see how they treat me" in an orchestrated display that must have been quickly organised by the media team because i can tell you Ken would have not been seen if they had lost. Its pretty much a slap in the face to every supporter who thinks Ken's time is up after 12 years of propaganda and gaslighting by the admin and coach.....This is the guy running the club....what a joke. Its sure to be a meme up there with the 'right in front of me' guy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sack Koch and Hinkley will literally flee. we don't even need to Sack Hinkley he'll just run scared when Koch is gone. Sack Koch
This X Plenty, I have long held the opinion that any public derision aimed specifically at koch and he would collapse quicker than an empty margarine container under the wheels of a London bus!

I suspect it won't happen as kern is obviously seen as the primary target for the crap the club has become, but a well orchestrated `Sack Koch' campaign aimed directly at his enabler could have the effect of smashing both of them back into the never never where they belong!

Kornes: Amon is a much better player at Hawthorn than he was at Port Adelaide..

What's the difference Kane? eh

It's a ridiculous statement by Cornes. Port developed Amon from a pick 68 in the National Draft to a quality AFL player who Hawthorn actively headhunted. Any improvement has been on an expected curve with his experience and seniority.

Like most here I don't really care if Ken loves the players or if they love him and they all get on so well in syndicates or they view him as father figure or whatever. Ken is hired as the Senior Coach, not to run an orphanage program.

By all means, it was a win so that beats the alternative. But I am equally concerned we played so poorly for large parts of the game against a poor St Kilda team who are 15th for a reason.

If the hierarchy think the players all did it for Ken and our structures and game plan showed we can compete with the best teams kicking eight goals and our rampaging 0.3 final term is proof of that, I guess those within the club will not be convinced otherwise. But it was an awful game of football and I think there are still more questions than answers on where we are heading, even after banking four points.

Like most here I don't really care if Ken loves the players or if they love him and they all get on so well in syndicates or they view him as father figure or whatever. Ken is hired as the Senior Coach, not to run an orphanage program.

By all means, it was a win so that beats the alternative. But I am equally concerned we played so poorly for large parts of the game against a poor St Kilda team who are 15th for a reason.

If the hierarchy think the players all did it for Ken and our structures and game plan showed we can compete with the best teams kicking eight goals and our rampaging 0.3 final term is proof of that, I guess those within the club will not be convinced otherwise. But it was an awful game of football and I think there are still more questions than answers on where we are heading, even after banking four points.

Anyone who saw anything resembling a forward structure in that game must have also seen the Port player Kane Farrell thought he was kicking to when he dropped an uncontested pass onto Liam Henry's tit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back