Opinion Sack Hinkley 11 - Gentlemen, this is democracy manifest

Remove this Banner Ad

youre-not-just-part-of-the-problem-you-are-the-problem-5088.jpg

It's become a race between Kenny, CD and Wazza. The players are the ones who will let Kenny down eventually then let the blame game begin....

....the media need to be reminded of the fact it's been 12 years....... it's not like he's a 3 year coach.

I have little doubt what we are seeing is an attempt by the Hinkley camp to weather this current storm to try to eke out a continuation into next year. We need to keep the pressure up.

Koch will prefer that, probably less payout.

Imagine Ken just did the 'noble' thing by the club and the supporters rather than using Caro and Kane to turn it into a personal contest...... that's what they could well be doing.

What ever happens from here on it's not a good look for the club or the AFL, so why haven't the club put this to bed, they have been oddly quiet, like Ken has been told it's finals or see ya later hence the emotion after that pathetic win.
The club doesn't have the guts to sack Hinkley whilst we are sitting in the 8.

Making finals is good enough has been the club's mantra in the Koch era.

Last Thursday's show. Caro segment starts at 1.04.30

So after extensive research done last night and this morning, I’ve found no strong links between SME (Sony Music Entertainment), Jam TV, and the Nine Network. However, I do know the SME did provide for a while the music to the carols by candlelight programme shown every Christmas Eve by the Nine Network, and also that the Nine Network uses Sony equipment for broadcasting and everything else for their shows, including the nightly news, 60 Minutes, and their other shows.

I am not ready to put a line through this yet and say 5AA used music or vision that is copyrighted.

I’m going to be on the lookout after today, Thursday (if we get round 2 of Warren v Caro), and Friday shows to see if SME are still blocking videos with Warren in them.

Imagine if Stinkers had the guts to address the players at 1/4 & 3/4 time on the outer like Choco did?
He'd better be wearing a helmet if he tries it :).

So after extensive research done last night and this morning, I’ve found no strong links between SME (Sony Music Entertainment), Jam TV, and the Nine Network. However, I do know the SME did provide for a while the music to the carols by candlelight programme shown every Christmas Eve by the Nine Network, and also that the Nine Network uses Sony equipment for broadcasting and everything else for their shows, including the nightly news, 60 Minutes, and their other shows.

I am not ready to put a line through this yet and say 5AA used music or vision that is copyrighted.

I’m going to be on the lookout after today, Thursday (if we get round 2 of Warren v Caro), and Friday shows to see if SME are still blocking videos with Warren in them.

Jesus.

Let it go.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The core message coming out of that "win" is its the kind of ugly win that the team had to have while laying all the blame on Ross Lyon.

The irony is if Max King wasn't such a useless bastard, all the pressure would be on Ken, not Ross.

Bevo has to beat Port.

With the 2021 PTSD hanging all over Ken, it's clear that a firing Bulldogs team could destroy Port's stragglers and out to end the notion that Sunday was a triumph for Ken and his "boys".

This end of season stuff is absolute nonsense

What possible benefit is there in not sacking him now?

At least we get a look at the team under carr then have a proper recruitment in the off season.
Which is why we need a 2021 PF replay on Saturday - if it happens again, the blowtorch will be increased at least tenfold.

I've put $50 on us again, we can't have nice things.

I can see us winning in a very Hinkley style, 60k inside 50s to eek out a 2 goal win.

Media continue the pile on with us supporters and Tredrea, and fawn over Hinkleys "incredible resilience", Koch rides the momentum to come out and declare Kens job is safe.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

The club doesn't have the guts to sack Hinkley whilst we are sitting in the 8.

Making finals is good enough has been the club's mantra in the Koch era.
This X Plenty, if the team stays in the 8 it will once again be seen by kok and his cronies as job done regardless of whether we get kicked off the park in the first final.

The standards this club once held itself to have disappeared under that clown, and I concur with Peninsula Boy when he said that David Koch is the worst thing to ever happen to the PAFC!

Last edited:
I have little doubt what we are seeing is an attempt by the Hinkley camp to weather this current storm to try to eke out a continuation into next year. We need to keep the pressure up.
Bingo.

Targeting Ross Lyon for Sunday's pathetic display of non-competitive football, making Ken's lack of success an emotional issue rather than an analytical or even a financial issue, supplying core messages of Ken and his boys etc.

If Ken loses this Saturday and there are boos, Gerard and Slobbo will be making comparisons to the Goodes saga.

That's how disingenuous the defence of Hinkley is. They'll use any situation (no matter how inappropriate the comparison) to protect Ken even when it's ridiculous: Goodes was arguing for something bigger than himself while Ken protects himself more than anyone else.

King oath. Most of our boys have only ever played under the one coach. They don’t know how good they could have it.
It'd wake several players up too - they're playing soft football, because that's how they're coached. A good old fashioned verbal spray is what some of them need - from someone who isn't interested in being their Daddy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back