Opinion Sack Hinkley 11 - Gentlemen, this is democracy manifest

Remove this Banner Ad

171 pages in 10 days?! One hundred and seventy one!? 😲

I salute you all. 👏
Dude we'll do that many pages in a single day when he finally leaves :). Hopefully your boys can assist in that regard on Saturday.

He actually contradicts himself all the time but is too dumb to realise it. Absolutely zero self awareness.
Basically, Kane is a liar, and one of the hardest things about being a successful liar is that you also need to possess an excellent memory, so your next lie doesn't contradict your last one.

One more question here - why or how is Donuts the victim: he's the bloody perpetrator in all of this.

There’s a lot of people out there who are happily self-declaring as rubes.

Real “why on earth did you take him back?!” / “because he promised me he’d change!” energy from the middle-aged woman cohort, in particular.

There’s a lot of people out there who are happily self-declaring as rubes.

Real “why on earth did you take him back?!” / “because he promised me he’d change!” energy from the middle-aged woman cohort, in particular.
Can’t say anything about Ken on FB without a Trish/Barb accusing you of being a fair weather supporter

Basically, Kane is a liar, and one of the hardest things about being a successful liar is that you also need to possess an excellent memory, so your next lie doesn't contradict your last one.
i dont think so, you just have to learn to say it with a straight face and with conviction. Gone are the days of people being accountable to anything they say and the general public really are beyond what you would call smart or intelligent, usually when you ask someone a question the first thing that pops in their head is what will sound like the best thing to say or what do they want me to say..... What is the right thing to say is anathema.

Na it's mainly about expectation vs performance.

The other factor when it comes to Hinkley is that it's about building towards a flag, when you understand their is a limitation from ever getting there, you change something to improve the results.

IMO:
2013: A
2014: A
2015: F
2016: F
2017: C
2018: F
2019: F
2020: A
2021: B
2022: F
2023: C
2024: D
I'd have...

2015: B
2016: B
2017: B
2018: D
2019: F-
2020: F
2021: F
2023: F
2024: F

I'd have...

2018: D
2019: F-
2020: F
2021: F
2023: F
2024: F

2014: B+

For mine.

How that team and style of play didn’t even finish top-4 after an 11-2 start (both losses by a hair), is bonkers.

The September recovery wallpapered over some very ‘Ken Hinkley!’ July/August cracks.

He actually contradicts himself all the time but is too dumb to realise it. Absolutely zero self awareness.
With all due respect, I think you're the one with zero awareness here. Kane knows. He doesn't care.

His job is not to make factual and logically sound and consistent arguments, his job is to drive engagement. Positive or negative, doesn't matter. Every time you read or comment on a Kane Cornes article or video, even if that comment is 'you have no idea Cornes you dickhead', he wins and you lose.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i dont think so, you just have to learn to say it with a straight face and with conviction. Gone are the days of people being accountable to anything they say and the general public really are beyond what you would call smart or intelligent, usually when you ask someone a question the first thing that pops in their head is what will sound like the best thing to say or what do they want me to say..... What is the right thing to say is anathema.
We don't listen. Nobody listens. Port Adelaide Fans don't listen. His "belief has always been that if Port Adelaide don't go deep this year, after twelve years, than it's probably time for a change of coach."

But he'll insult and denigrate anybody who criticises Hinkley, vehemently attack Tredrea and try to get him removed from the board and change his tune when Port Adelaide fall off a cliff and demand respect for Hinkley to coach out his contract.

No Kane, we do listen, you've changed your statements as the wind blows. I would not comment to his intelligence, but he is a really bad liar.

Dude we'll do that many pages in a single day when he finally leaves :). Hopefully your boys can assist in that regard on Saturday.

Er, while we are playing better than the start of the year, I think a lot of us are only cautiously optimistic, so don't get your hopes up too much on another nail in Hinkley's coffin getting banged in by Bevo. You guys are 3-0 in recent meetings.

Interestingly Ford Fairlane more than double as many posts as TeeKray. An impeachment needs to be considered.

I did not have sexual relations with that thread.

We need to stick to the facts, the media thinks we are just about attacking Hinkley. At every opportunity we only need to state the facts. Finals win losses, Showdowns, win loss against top 4 clubs over the last decade without mentioning Hinkley.
Let them dispute facts only.
They will have nowhere to hide.

Er, while we are playing better than the start of the year, I think a lot of us are only cautiously optimistic, so don't get your hopes up too much on another nail in Hinkley's coffin getting banged in by Bevo. You guys are 3-0 in recent meetings.
You recently flogged Freo, who just beat Sydney - I'd say you're doing OK.

With all due respect, I think you're the one with zero awareness here. Kane knows. He doesn't care.

His job is not to make factual and logically sound and consistent arguments, his job is to drive engagement. Positive or negative, doesn't matter. Every time you read or comment on a Kane Cornes article or video, even if that comment is 'you have no idea Cornes you dickhead', he wins and you lose.
Nothing makes me despair for humanity more than the amount of people who can't grasp this.

Jimmy Fallon No GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Interestingly Ford Fairlane more than double as many posts as TeeKray. An impeachment needs to be considered.

Chief Architect of the ‘9-year BigFooty Boys Port Adelaide Hate Campaign’ (IYKYK), all the way down in fifteenth place.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back