Opinion Sack Hinkley 11 - Gentlemen, this is democracy manifest

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kane just called your supporter base ‘pathetic’ and ‘most fickle in the league’ on the Footy Show. Seemed angry when he said it too, was a very weird rant and very directed. I’m sure you’re all aware which people at your club are getting this message spread on national platforms since the Brisbane loss.
It’s Kane, so I don’t care.

Kane just called your supporter base ‘pathetic’ and ‘most fickle in the league’ on the Footy Show. Seemed angry when he said it too, was a very weird rant and very directed. I’m sure you’re all aware which people at your club are getting this message spread on national platforms since the Brisbane loss.
No one believes him. A fair whack on here don't bother with him.

Everyone has seen what twelve years of Hinkley has gotten.

He's just a mouthpiece for the Four Frauds.

Everything about the club is stale and obvious and this is just another boring rant that everyone on here saw from a million miles away.

He's said this for years. Anything new?
He seems to think we should be satisfied with 2 final wins in 11 years

He's said this for years. Anything new?
He seems to think we should be satisfied with 2 final wins in 11 years
Apart from in the lead up to every finals series where he says Hinkley can't survive without making a GF, before completely abandoning that stance the second we bomb out in classic Hinkley style.

When we're a good club, Kornes will be slamming us left right and centre because we'll cut off his access and that's all he cares about.

Haven't watched Kornes this morning so didn't hear his rant but why would he be at the supporters again? Surely he would be happy at another of Kenny's coaching masterclasses?
If he had any integrity he would start by admitting he was wrong about the list and apologising to the players.

The Family Cornes™ and their enduring ‘lords and peasants attitude’ to fandom in general, is wild.

Two and a half generations of these entitled scumbags making a handsome living from the game, infecting anything and everything with their putrid Glenelg DNA.

Sit down, shut up, and marvel at Graham and Ken’s ability to rack up relatively meaningless wins while talking a big game, before predictably desecrating their undies in marquee matches and finals, and taking zero responsibility for their part in monotonous limpd¡cked failures, or else!

Performative shtick or not, they can all get in the bin where they belong.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And you know what... **** Hinkley, taking Butters off in the last... just because he gave you a what for and told you to piss off doesn't mean you can stuff up my supercoach!
I reckon butters is gone end of season.

No inside knowledge. Looks frustrated.

I reckon butters is gone end of season.

No inside knowledge. Looks frustrated.
Agree. There's been more than one instance on the bench coupled with the bs at training, the apology request by Hinkley at half time of the Melbourne game in '22 plus Zak's comments about wanting to play under Josh.

I think I'm pretty much done even watching our games. There was no enjoyment in watching that performance. It just feels interminable. The club will be looking at any excuse to have him see out all of next year as well. Then who knows, we get on the top 4 and maybe they give him more years.

The most fun I've had watching us this season was when stinkers got booed.
It's the same shit innit? I just walked the dog at 3/4 time, watching success under Hinkley makes me furious because it's just manufactured posturing.

Plodder coach gets comfortable and starts just collecting a cheque and phoning it in (literally), a modicum of pressure is applied and the Media Helicopter Rescue Crew (tm) drop in and pump him back up while he gets off his arse and puts in a little bit of effort for a couple of weeks. Results on field for 4-5 rounds.

The cycle starts over.

Kane on Sunday Footy Show: "Well they're not booing now the season has turned around!"

The ****? The whole season is now revived? GAGF. He's still going to get belted in finals.

I don't understand how the club allows for the constant shitbagging of the supporters. Official AFL media no less.

Agree. There's been more than one instance on the bench coupled with the bs at training, the apology request by Hinkley at half time of the Melbourne game in '22 plus Zak's comments about wanting to play under Josh.

If he wants to play under Josh, why would he leave?

Koch hitching his wagon to Bottom 10, No Pressure Ken over keeping a Brownlow favourite would be so modern Port.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back