Opinion Sack Hinkley 11 - Gentlemen, this is democracy manifest

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are a number of positives to Ken moving to West Coast, many already mentioned.

What hasn't been cited is that it totally trashes the "Ken is so loyal" narrative once and for all.

And, if he tries to pull the mental health grift, you can point out the ludicrousness of moving from a two-team state to another.

There is only really one positive that I care about. He wouldn’t be here.

Any truth to the rumour he's ruled himself out of the West Coast job?
Just like to announce that I'm ruling myself out of the American presidency. So when I'm not infact offered the presidency, it doesn't look bad for me I didn't get it.
No AFL club would have Ken anywhere near a senior coach. It's just fanciful thinking that the weagles might swoop and take this idiot off our hands.

The biggest gripe I have is that there are too many teams now, instead of creating more new teams they should relocate Victorian teams, then maybe we can get a true national competition. I always felt that 16 teams was enough and maybe we could play each team twice, one at home one away.

The more teams there are the lower the standard of football will become.

There were state leagues for decades and that wasn’t an issue.

Port Adelaide laugh off claims Ken Hinkley is a ‘leading contender’ to take over West Coast job​

Former West Coast goalkicker Scott Cummings said Eagles fans wouldn’t be thrilled with the idea of Hinkley taking over.

“I don’t think that’s going to warm the hearts of many Eagles supporters, to be honest with you,” he said.

Scotty Cummings lol.

Just casually admitting the media ACTUALLY thinks kern is a joke lol

Never liked them either. So many times a team would just be getting some momentum through a quarter and next minute the siren went.

From a wider perspective, it was a nightmare for fantasy football and betting too.

I personally missed out on a huge same game multi collect (five figures) because after a hot first quarter, Hugh McCluggage found himself in one of those situations where he was marooned on the bench due to there not being a stoppage for his scheduled return to the field for 11 or so minutes.

Not only did he miss out on that active gametime, but by the time he came back on in the second quarter, it was almost immediately halftime which cooled him down again.

He then started the second half frozen solid and barely touched it thereafter.

Just casually admitting the media ACTUALLY thinks kern is a joke lol

Baseball Drinking GIF by American Dad

From a wider perspective, it was a nightmare for fantasy football and betting too.

I personally missed out on a huge same game multi collect (five figures) because after a hot first quarter, Hugh McCluggage found himself in one of those situations where he was marooned on the bench due to there not being a stoppage for his scheduled return to the field for 11 or so minutes.

Not only did he miss out on that active gametime, but by the time he came back on in the second quarter, it was almost immediately halftime which cooled him down again.

He then started the second half frozen solid and barely touched it thereafter.
I don't do either, but I imagine a lot of punters had similar experiences, and five figures is a lot to miss out on.

Lol, do we really believe Ken has the confidence to walk into West Coast and lead without someone like CD, KT, or Richo holding his hand?

Yeah, Hinkley is trash and without his other Frauds and the propaganda machine, he would be laughed out of the AFL and wider sporting community.

Last edited:
Pyke will do that....

If Don Pyke was going to appoint Ken he would probably come to the realisation he himself has got a team to a GF more recently than Ken, won more finals in the last decade and he hasn't been a Senior Coach for five years. He might as well appoint himself as a better candidate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol, do we really believe Ken has the confidence to walk into West Coast and lead without someone like CD, KT, or Richo holding his hand?
Hinkley does not listen to his assistants at all apparently. He has unwavering belief in his own ability despite results and does not lack confidence to the point of complete arrogance.

I can't see Dom Pyke giving Hinkley the job but if he did I'd personally drive Ken across the freakin Nullabor.
I can just imagine the conversation in the car, "Ken - seeing you've got such a huge bank balance after fleecing the club of so many millions, would you mind paying for the fuel and all the meals?"

I did the ladder predictor and i've somehow ended up with port finishing in the 8 with just 2 more wins haha
Exercise in futility still, so many other 50/50 games that other teams are just as likely to determine our September as much as us

I can just imagine the conversation in the car, "Ken - seeing you've got such a huge bank balance after fleecing the club of so many millions, would you mind paying for the fuel and all the meals?"

Pykey would be going, hang on, I got my team to a grand final in my second year, then was given the arse 2 years later for finishing 12th and 11th.. how the feck do you still have a job?

I don’t think it matters if we play finals for Hinkley to be gone. We will fizzle out regardless and the obvious nature of that will just highlight the issue won’t it?

Just like to announce that I'm ruling myself out of the American presidency. So when I'm not infact offered the presidency, it doesn't look bad for me I didn't get it.
No AFL club would have Ken anywhere near a senior coach. It's just fanciful thinking that the weagles might swoop and take this idiot off our hands.
I've ruled myself out of the West Coast coaching job and so's my wife.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back