Opinion Sack Hinkley 11 - Gentlemen, this is democracy manifest

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah I don’t really care, just wondered if you guys would still be miserable smashing the top side playing great footy and the answer is yes lol.

It was a fantastic half of football, loved every second of it. People looking at the bigger picture though want this to hold up deep in September, in 11 years under Hinkley we haven’t done it.

Nah I don’t really care, just wondered if you guys would still be miserable smashing the top side playing great footy and the answer is yes lol.
Not miserable at all, still gotta be cautious tho with this Jekyll and Hyde team. That was the first half, I want 4 qtrs of that.

Do you routinely get gaslit by the Shane Parkers, Luke Toias and Paul Mahers over there?

Telling you you’re deluded and expect too much from a terrible list — even though it’s packed with first rounders, father-sons, All-Australians, and the odd Brownlow Medallist and AFLCA MVP — after each September flameout or Derby embarrassment?

Before flipping around and calling you ‘fickle’ or ‘toxic’ after the coach pulls a result like this out with his supposedly pooey talent?

Because that’s us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The man’s never leaving

You kinda gotta respect it at this point.

The team was performing so poorly, it inspired the GM to go on radio and suggest the list was ‘not good enough’ — despite having blown infinite picks and salary cap topping up a 17-win team in full pursuit of a flag — a move Kane Cornes praised for its ‘honesty’(!), resulting in internal and external expectations flatlining.

Now, oddly, a group teeming with talent is clicking on all cylinders against a highly-ranked opponent, and all the praise is going to go to the goose who can’t beat a crappy Crows outfit, routinely sh¡ts his pants in September, and even managed to lose to Dimma’s Suns for the first time ever.

Lol.

forevereyes.jpg

That Ben Dixon interview with Aliir was painful stuff.

“Something something Kenny. Kenny. Kenny Kenny Kenny. Something something Kenny”

— “Yeah, he cares about you as a person”

😂

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back