Opinion Sack Hinkley 11 - Gentlemen, this is democracy manifest

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep! Don’t quote me, but if the WBD go on to win the Premiership I can hear the ex Fireman say,

“Is Bevo the most undeserving Premiership coach in the history of sports”?

That's the problem too with his ability to completely frame the narrative......he could well say that, then spend 5 mins discussing all the meaningless tidbits to back up his stance, completely avoid the hypocrisy or blatant facts against his opinion, then just move on to another segment.

Also, as someone else said on here, all we did is boo an unsuccessful coach of 12 years after a home ground smashing in a tribute game. Thats it, now supposedly we're the worst supporters in the history of the game and should all collectively commit seppuku.

Completely sh!tting on his "own" clubs supporters, he really is somewhat a scumbag, and the Glenelg in him shines very bright. He supports Ken and Chad and that's it. I'd be fine with him never appearing down the club again.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

To that dickhead Adam on AA who said: We should be ashamed to dare criticise Ken, and we’re a bunch of keyboard warriors, and we should apologise to Ken. Please go **** yourself like you’ve never ****ed yourself before.

Assuming he’s an earnest Port fan and not some station plant, why would I or anyone apologise to that potato after Saturday night?

These goobers — Kane Cornes included — seem to come from a predicated belief system that any time Port Adelaide actually turns up and plays well, Ken Hinkley was the only man capable of teasing that performance out of an existential minnow poorly-armed with a list cobbled together from chapped lips and busted arseholes.

The deep disrespect that the Ken Sycophants have for Port Adelaide the club and its overarching status and ongoing worth to the league is the great unspoken reveal here.

Hinkley making his first GF/winning his first flag in his 12th year would set a very dangerous precedent.

Let’s say that Josh Carr turns out to not be up to it, then you’ll be fighting with all the people that are prepared to give him at least 12 years to get there.

Hinkley making his first GF/winning his first flag in his 12th year would set a very dangerous precedent.

Let’s say that Josh Carr turns out to not be up to it, then you’ll be fighting with all the people that are prepared to give him at least 12 years to get there.
Carr won't have the media all backing him through thick and thin though. Plus, let's face it, if Stinkers wins this year he'll be signed on for another 12 himself anyway

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah, Carr won't have the protection racket in the media donuts has. He won't have the bbbbbut what about 2011 excuse.

Stinkers got a lightning in a bottle type perfect storm of circumstances to set a world record of mediocrity. It won't happen again.

The media protection alone like he's the AFLs special widdle boy will never ever happen again.

To that dickhead Adam on AA who said: We should be ashamed to dare criticise Ken, and we’re a bunch of keyboard warriors, and we should apologise to Ken. Please go **** yourself like you’ve never ****ed yourself before.
If it helps... If I ran into ken I would tell him to his face what I think of him.

That's the problem too with his ability to completely frame the narrative......he could well say that, then spend 5 mins discussing all the meaningless tidbits to back up his stance, completely avoid the hypocrisy or blatant facts against his opinion, then just move on to another segment.

Also, as someone else said on here, all we did is boo an unsuccessful coach of 12 years after a home ground smashing in a tribute game. Thats it, now supposedly we're the worst supporters in the history of the game and should all collectively commit seppuku.

Completely sh!tting on his "own" clubs supporters, he really is somewhat a scumbag, and the Glenelg in him shines very bright. He supports Ken and Chad and that's it. I'd be fine with him never appearing down the club again.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
I actually like Chad, which makes me think he was probably adopted at birth.

It's not possible at Ports as Kenny refuses to be in the same room as supporters.

He is so bloody good. Eloquent, sincere, direct, sharp observations, oozing charisma, and fit. How do we get one of them?

As someone that’s not spending much time thinking about the coaching situation I did have a smirk at half time seeing some of the crowd banter in the members over the situation…. In particular the guy chanting the slogan ‘Ten for Ken’ which was getting a reaction - that I think he was shooting for.

It's not possible at Ports as Kenny refuses to be in the same room as supporters.

Imagine the cameras inside Alberton. Kenny will outside blocking the media from coming in and said something like this
75c63a2e560dd297757a414f76c2c937.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back