Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

Has anyone done an analysis on the following?

- Ken’s Finals Win/Loss percentage since 2013 compared to every other club (He can thank Phil Walsh’s influence for the first few years).

- Every AFL clubs Senior Coach turnover since 2013.

Every time we have an embarrassing Final loss (nearly all of them) the DH in his Press Conferences keeps remarking “That’s not us”.

Hey w***er, our Finals track record clearly indicates you’re full of shit & it absolutely is us. We are that mentally weak club every other team would prefer to play in the Finals.

It is going to be sickening to watch and hear the media laud Donuts if Port beat Hawthorn.

No doubt the fake tears from Donuts will be on full display if we get up.

I had the misfortune of listening to bit of 3AW yesterday and some callers piped in with the awful unfair treatment of Hinkley from Port fans. Of course Caro agreed with every single one of them, even those that said we were “biased against Ken for being Victorian” We are the only AFL club who has given him a senior role, no Victorian club has when he applied for jobs and we have given him 4 seperate contract extensions and he is in season 12 at the helm! “Anti Victorian”

Lmao, so kerny would have 5 finals losses in a row, straight sets back to back, the world record for:
  • longest serving coach with no grand final of all time
  • worst home prelim loss of all time
  • worst finals losing streak of all time

And the eagles would be lining up to throw him a big deal would they Tommy?

Go get your liquor licence you little grub.
Yea this all sounds like garbage to me unless Ken had some sort of friendship with Don Pyke when he was in Adelaide, I just can't think of any other reason they'd have an iota of interest in him.

So dumbass Tom Morris said “anything less then a PF appearance will be the end of Ken”.

Bartel is the embarrassment.

Port came into the finals 2nd on the ladder and choked once again.

Now Bartel is trying to sell a win at home against 7th on the ladder as an all-time achievement?

The defences for this cry-baby loser coach get more deranged.

Us port fans are constantly tortured, constantly thinking the end of the reign is near and then just when we think it’s over Kenny does something that extends his time. Honestly most have wanted him gone since 2016

nothing will change, port will 100% beat hawthorn this week, we will then get beaten by Sydney. Kenny will keep his job because he made a prelim and the port fans will continued to torture by this board who won’t make the right call.

So dumbass Tom Morris said “anything less then a PF appearance will be the end of Ken”.

Tommy said the loud part quiet and the quiet part loud: He (Ken) believes anything less than a prelim final appearance will spell the end of his career [at Port]."

So Ken must have rang Tom Morris to give him the scoop? Or maybe Ken rang Caro, then Caro fed this info to Tom.

Add a new contract to CD's and Ken Media Mafia syndicate contact book.

- Gerard Whateley

- Caroline Wilson

- Tom Morris?

Last edited:

Am I crazy or did Morris allude to the possibility that he spoke to Kenny and that the figurehead is weighing up the possibilities of the Eagles gig ... on the eve of a knock-out final?

Jesus.

Cry-baby Kenny is such a snake.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Am I crazy or did Morris allude to the possibility that he spoke to Kenny and that the figurehead is weighing up the possibilities of the Eagles gig ... on the eve of a knock-out final?

Jesus.

Just mentioned that. Tom said the loud part quiet and the quiet part loud lol

Jesus.

Doing everything to save his skin, allows the players to know his job is on the line without actually confessing that to the group the week before a final.

Pathetic and desperate move from a pathetic man

Lmao, so kerny would have 5 finals losses in a row, straight sets back to back, the world record for:
  • longest serving coach with no grand final of all time
  • worst home prelim loss of all time
  • worst finals losing streak of all time

And the eagles would be lining up to throw him a big deal would they Tommy?

Go get your liquor licence you little grub.
Eagles won't be playing finals for a while, Ken being the worst finals coach of all time won't bother them all that much.

If you want to

If you want to see cope, witness the Reddit thread about this video.

The same excuses, rationalisations and blame-shifting.

I'd post on the thread, but I have been banned from the AFL subreddit for being critical of Hinkley and Dixon.

Can any of youse blokes reply to the Ken-loving campaigners on the post?
Who’s the guy? How can I watch more things from him?

This is something this forum has been pointing out for YEARS.

In 2021, Kane Cornes said that Hinkley was under pressure to make a grand final after 9 failed seasons.

Three years later, Port missed finals in 2022 and have lost every final in 2023/2024 ... but now a passing grade is a semi final win at home against 7th on the ladder?

Not a serious club.
Screenshot_20240908_220113_Samsung Internet.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

Back