Opinion Sack Hinkley 7 - "Turn it around or watch out"

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kornes says Hinkley needs to make a grand final to keep his job, then in the same breath says he predicts Port will finish 11th

That’s exactly Tredrea’s point - why keep Ken on when everyone knows he’s a dead man walking? Why waste another season?

And yet no one on the panel calls out Kornes’ hypocrisy.
Let’s be clear, it’s in everyone else’s best interest to keep Little Old Port Adelaide as a middling club.

Of all Tredder's comments I think those quoted below are the most succinct. They are a dead set shot at the Board as well as the Coach and they sum up my feelings pretty well...

'Fans are getting sick of the Power constantly talking up stuff. I think there is a disconnect between them
[the Board] and their members and it just doesn't seem to me they are on the same page. Fans are sick of promises and they want to see action on the field.'

Spot on Warren. Tredrea for President - Let's Make Port Great Again.

So the pass-mark for Kane is a Grand Final, and he had Port positioned to be 11th at the start of the year. But it's too early to sack him because...?

If we are actually tracking towards that poor position at the end of the year then what are you even worried about or trying to prevent? You know we aren't making a Grand Final and you never expected us to.

Sacking him now isn't throwing the season away, it's the complete opposite. Going through til August with what we're currently seeing would be a massive waste of everyone's time and if Carr has a go at it we could potentially salvage something.
Because Kane of all people is arguing the importance of seeing out a whole season without the slightest hint of irony.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

That’s what’s required now, people need to come out and support tredders. He can’t be left on an island.

now He’s started the momentum its Gotta keep rolling.

kane and rucci will try and shut it down.
Tredders masks as Gather round would be epic..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Today is the day.
Sack Hinkley!

Man, I loved listening to Tredders be the absolute voice of reason.

We Are Warren Tredrea.
I hope a statue of Tredders is being erected at Alberton Oval as we speak.

Most importantly add Lloyd to the list who think Ken is done.

Even Kane admits he's probably gone.

It's turning.

Kane: "Who are you gonna get to replace Hinkley!"

Also Kane: "You can't give the caretaker role to Josh Carr, you might be locking out all the other viable candidates!"

These people will just say whatever they feel suits Ken best at the time without any thought to inconsistency or cognitive dissonance.

Sacking him now allows us to use the rest of the season for a full clean out and prepare for next season. New coach, approaching new assistants, and work on deals for any players who are still attached to Hinkley by the umbilical cord. If they love him so much let them go and work on the best possible trades, starting yesterday.
The alternative is sit back and allow other clubs to swoop in for a quick bargain like the joint is a Costco.

Our VC on radio this morning

“Our offense has been really good for most of this year, maybe apart from that Collingwood game”

You’ve played 3 games of footy Darcy…
Lol....so the defenders have been complete Pus which he is a part of?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back