Roast Sack Koch - Chairman of The Redeem Team

Remove this Banner Ad

His dad used to play for Port?
As Workingclass posted above, Koch's father Dean played a couple of games for the Magpies magoos. I don't see how that entitles Koch to being chairman of the club. Warren Tredrea's father Gary played 65 league games for Ports but Tredrea needs to go away and learn about the PAFC before he is even fit to sit on the board.

I just listened to the Kochmuncher on 5AA and he is just the worst non-footballing entity I've ever heard.

He has no idea what he is doing and truly believes the rubbish he espouses.

He is the least convincing person Port Adelaide person by a long shot. He comes off as a dilletante with unyielding and poor narratives that make no sense, have no real substance and have no purpose in winning. He will find errors in our loses, fair enough, but does not address or find a type of accountability for them. He is reactionary, doesn't see the road ahead and executes poor decisions without any real forethought.

There is a distinct possibility that he will become a real laughing stock next year.

It really is bizarro world. I am siding with Rowey over the Chairman of the PAFC. Just crazy. At least Crowey has some heart.

Koch is ****in piss ant that's made a mockery of our club telling tredrea to learn about port Adelaide haha tredrea bleeds port Adelaide and actually gives a **** of the direction we are going
You kochie are nothing but a pen pushing statician **** sucker re appointing hinkley yea great work there everyone voiced there concerns but ya didn't listen now you will learn the hard way
you know **** all about success all ya care about is sales and money port Adelaide means the world to me but lately I can't listen to the clubs bullshit any more it doesn't feel like our club any more kochie step aside , hinkley stand down let this club be great again we need change

I've been in Adelaide for the last week and can report that even my Hinkley-supporting parents can see through this dilettante's schtick.
Gently nudge them in the right direction by saying Hinkley is being backed aggressively by the guy they don't like.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just listened to the Kochmuncher on 5AA and he is just the worst non-footballing entity I've ever heard.

He has no idea what he is doing and truly believes the rubbish he espouses.

He is the least convincing person Port Adelaide person by a long shot. He comes off as a dilletante with unyielding and poor narratives that make no sense, have no real substance and have no purpose in winning. ...
David Koch, putting the dill in dilettante since 2012.

The way our club is, even if some miracle happened and Koch did retire/resign or get sacked, we'd probably end up with Cos Cardone as our chairman
Yep.

The chairman most likely to do what the members (the real members the AFL, not us who they call members but give no members rights) want.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:
Koch and Richardson, you wouldn't in a billion light years make a decision like that, the sort of brutally ruthless cornerstone the Port Adelaide Football Club is built upon.

This is the thing. People carrying on like we’d be shooting Bambi by not renewing him after eleven years.

When did ‘but he won 17 games!’ become an untouchable benchmark?

Was asked that just last week. All you can do is laugh.
"Who you gonna get" has repeatedly been proved to be a stupid comment, as there are clearly plenty of decent young coaches out there, and any of them would be better than our lame duck.

Koch wouldn't mention Fos because he's an inconvenient yard stick.
If Fos was still with us, I'm sure David Koch would suggest that he take the time to learn about the Port Adelaide Football Club.

"Who you gonna get" has repeatedly been proved to be a stupid comment, as there are clearly plenty of decent young coaches out there, and any of them would be better than our lame duck.

Anyone who says "Who you gonna get?" is letting themselves down because they're instantly admitting that they're not informed enough on the topic to have any real opinion on it.

“Name them then. You’re deflecting. Name them. Who are these young coaches who are banging down the door to coach Port Adelaide?”

Actual rejoinder I’ve copped when pointing out exactly that.

We’ve gone so far beyond the normal boundaries of how a football club is run, and what is expected of coaches/players on a long enough timeline, that we’re navigating completely uncharted waters of cult-like ignorance.

“Name them then. You’re deflecting. Name them. Who are these young coaches who are banging down the door to coach Port Adelaide?”

Actual rejoinder I’ve copped when pointing out exactly that.

We’ve gone so far beyond the normal boundaries of how a football club is run, and what is expected of coaches/players on a long enough timeline, that we’re navigating completely uncharted waters of cult-like ignorance.
Well just watch another one of those young coaches take Richmond back into the finals next year, while we stagnate or go backwards. I certainly wouldn't have complained if we'd gone after Yze, instead of sticking with Donuts!!!

Anyone who says "Who you gonna get?" is letting themselves down because they're instantly admitting that they're not informed enough on the topic to have any real opinion on it.
Every premiership coach was a rookie coach once.

All the others are Ken Hinkley.

Remove this Banner Ad

Roast Sack Koch - Chairman of The Redeem Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Back