Roast Sack Koch - Chairman of The Redeem Team

Remove this Banner Ad

What can you say?

I've said it a long time, Koch is an AFL puppet and his reaction to the Showdown win is another piece of proof.

I understand that he's trying to do his best to send out nice guy vibes to help get Dan off but in the end, he serves himself first, the AFL second and the Port Adelaide Football Club a distant third.

His reaction to the Showdown win is another of that I can't believe how this dude is acting. It is really simple David. Enjoy the win and the hope we'll do well in finals.

If we win premierships, it will be in spite of Ken and David.

What a joyless sycophant.
If we win the premiership they'll probably release a line of merch with thunda power hugging the opposition mascot with the words "everyone enjoyed themselves" across it

Seems the kochsucker wasn't content with a real shit take on showdowns, he also had to provide an extremely shit take on the current ****ed state of the housing market:

I wish this ****head would piss off out of our club
Lost me at "finance guru". David Koch is little more than a morning TV show buffoon who gives budgeting advice to homemakers.

Koch mince.jpg

Lost me at "finance guru". David Koch is little more than a morning TV show buffoon who gives budgeting advice to homemakers.

View attachment 2088345
Get your personal chef to buy cheaper cuts of meat and mince it yourself with this easy to use attachment to your $800 KitchenAid stand mixer

View attachment 2088345

David to his assistants: what do the poors eat? Offal? Grinded meat chunks?

Advisor: Umm do you mean minced meat?

Yes, that gruel. Let's make me seem relatable by talking about ways for them to let their slop last longer.

Get your personal chef to buy cheaper cuts of meat and mince it yourself with this easy to use attachment to your $800 KitchenAid stand mixer
Let them eat donuts.

It obvious Koch doesn't like the Port supporters that remember the old days. We expect too much and want to enforce standards.

He wants to bring through a new generation of supporters, teal fairy floss for all new members.
Quite simply, Koch doesn't want anyone to hate Port Adelaide. On the other hand, I'm enjoying seeing my club hated again. Our esteemed chairman just doesn't get it.

Quite simply, Koch doesn't want anyone to hate Port Adelaide. On the other hand, I'm enjoying seeing my club hated again. Our esteemed chairman just doesn't get it.
I've posted elsewhere that Koch saying he wants Ports to be everyone's second team shows he just doesn't get Ports. You're either Port Adelaide or you're nothing. True Port Adelaide supporters don't have second teams (clubs).

I've posted elsewhere that Koch saying he wants Ports to be everyone's second team shows he just doesn't get Ports. You're either Port Adelaide or you're nothing. True Port Adelaide supporters don't have second teams (clubs).
Well I do have a second club - anyone playing the Crows :).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pre Ports AFL, I wouldn't call them my second club but would always keep an eye on any player/ coach that was from Port Adelaide

He's come out swinging at least. Wish we'd see this Kochie more often.

View attachment 2094758

Pull your head in on this one David, you guys stuffed our sanfl team with poor decision making. Non-existent coach, poor top ups, not enough size put on rookie players.

David is like the anti-Malinauskus. He's looking for populist causes to hitch his wagon to, but he picks the wrong ones.

Let's be friends with crows supporters
Let's embrace Dawson
The sanfl made our reserves a steaming pile of turd

Pull your head in on this one David, you guys stuffed our sanfl team with poor decision making. Non-existent coach, poor top ups, not enough size put on rookie players.
Absolutely Ford. Disgraceful the scapegoating and lack of ownership of the issues they themselves have created. How convenient as usual.

Remove this Banner Ad

Roast Sack Koch - Chairman of The Redeem Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Back