Roast Sack Koch - Chairman of The Redeem Team

Remove this Banner Ad

It all comes down to how weak this guy is at handling the coach's contract situation. Always gives the supplicant media an in and allows them to drive the narrative until he's painted in a corner.

Compare 'ask me in August' to how Hawthorn quickly shut down speculation about Mitchell with 'we don't discuss the coach's contract publicly'.

I have no faith that he can handle another media pressure cooker in 2025 without caving early to Hinkley's manager. Koch sucks at his job and should gtfo.

Just heard a snippet on 5AA by Koch, who was apparently on the morning show today:

"We never rebuild, and we never talk about the age of our list...", proceeds to talk about the age of the list. "In the finals we were the youngest team. We were younger than the so-called Baby Hawks."

I am quite sure "we" talk and have talked and have used the age of our list through the years as an excuse.
He needs to be muzzled ASAP. One of those dog zapping collars too.

STFU, guy.

Just heard a snippet on 5AA by Koch, who was apparently on the morning show today:

"We never rebuild, and we never talk about the age of our list...", proceeds to talk about the age of the list. "In the finals we were the youngest team. We were younger than the so-called Baby Hawks."

I am quite sure "we" talk and have talked and have used the age of our list through the years as an excuse.
the narrative around the failures of 2019 were how ken sacrificed his reputation by playing young kids and this was coming from koch

Koch on 7 just then:

" our pass mark this year was finals, and we exceeded it"

"Ken did this with the youngest side in the finals"

"Ken deserves credit for the list he has build"

Ken isn't going anywhere while Koch is there

Sack Koch!

doomed.gif

Koch on 7 just then:

Sack Koch!

Wow, "pass mark is finals". LOL

This club is garbage and the constant gaslighting by those in charge is sickening. The lack of context when reviewing any aspect of the club is totally in line with those actually prepared to hurt the club at the expense of them admitting they have it wrong.

Koch is by far the biggest cancer at this club. I despise the man.

Wow, "pass mark is finals". LOL

This club is garbage and the constant gaslighting by those in charge is sickening. The lack of context when reviewing any aspect of the club is totally in line with those actually prepared to hurt the club at the expense of them admitting they have it wrong.

Koch is by far the biggest cancer at this club. I despise the man.

Imagine finishing 8th out of 18 teams being the goal when we’ve handed out contracts and first round picks like lollies.

We gave away our 1st round pick to plug deficiencies, they said if we weren't excited about this season there was something wrong with us( at the AGM) and their expectation was to make finals! They must think we're as stupid as they are! Disgraceful!

On SM-S711B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Koch on 7 just then:

Sack Koch!
That's almost verbatim what he said after the 2013 season!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That interview on 7 is why Port will always remain a mediocre club. if the bench press is to just make finals, then what are we doing? Shouldn't the bench mark be win flags? FFS Koch, why are you content with just making it to the finals? Not to mention emphasising how Port had the youngest squad in the finals series as an excuse to dish up that performance.

I love the way the pass mark is always set at the end of the season. Isn't it usual for performance goals to be set at the beginning?

What about 2022 when we finished 10th after the initial "pass mark" was a GF. We must have fired him then?

For all the kudos Keith Thomas got, some of it over the top as it was, he was at the forefront of this rot when deeming 2017 a ‘pass mark’ as part of trying to sell the sickeningly bad decision to extend him then.

Koch on 7 just then:

Sack Koch!
Coming from the same man who, a few years ago, said the club didn’t want the sugar hit of playing finals after missing the 8.

Constantly moving the goalposts, he’s a fckn cancer

"Don't let anyone tell you this season wasn't a success. We finished second in the home and away season and played 3 finals."
Pretty much sums up how disconnected this campaigner is. 3 finals as a top 2 team and none being a grand final means we went 1-2. That's poor for a team in second. **** off dickhead.

that speech...

team america vomit GIF
Sick Hugh Jackman GIF by First We Feast
Sad Jim Carrey GIF
sick puke GIF
throw up linda blair GIF by absurdnoise

Remove this Banner Ad

Roast Sack Koch - Chairman of The Redeem Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Back