Roast Sack Koch - Chairman of The Redeem Team

Remove this Banner Ad

His speech and antics at the B&F were cringeworthy and unprofessional. To lose two out of three finals in awful fashion and sweep it under the carpet and instead pat the whole club in the back for a pass mark was disgraceful.

But we shouldn't be surprised, it seems to be the Modus Operandi at the club when they fail. In fact Koch was using the young age excuse as far back as 2015 when we were a Premiership fancy and ended up missing finals. And of course our favourite word at the club to remove accountability for performance "Learn”

View attachment 2135307
View attachment 2135314
I hate Hinkley... But **** me Koch is such a w***er... Worst thing to ever happen to ports.

Wow, "pass mark is finals". LOL

This club is garbage and the constant gaslighting by those in charge is sickening. The lack of context when reviewing any aspect of the club is totally in line with those actually prepared to hurt the club at the expense of them admitting they have it wrong.

Koch is by far the biggest cancer at this club. I despise the man.
I started watching his B&F speech - I turned it off in less than a minute. He's the number one reason why we're in this position today!!!

None of the financial stuff Koch did for us was worth it. I'd rather we be struggling financially and still feel like Port Adelaide instead of this self satisfied loser football club we've become under his watch. He should be ashamed of himself.
Haven't you heard? We're the bastards - not him......

images

Haven't you heard? We're the bastards - not him......
I've only just been made aware of the bastards comment - assuming it was about the fans, as it couldn't be aimed at the media given the charmed run they give Port?

Where does this guy get off calling his own supporters bastards?

All we're doing is holding the club accountable to targets they got on their public soapbox about and shouted from the rooftops in the form of the Chasing Greatness charter.

What a kick in the guts. This guy really needs to have a look at the way he talks about his own supporters.

Last edited:
I've only just been made aware of the bastards comment - assuming it was about the fans, as it couldn't be aimed at the media given the charmed run they give Port?

Where does this guy get off calling his own supporters bastards?

All we're doing is holding the club accountable to targets they got on their public soapbox about and shouted from the rooftops in the form of the Chasing Greatness charter.

What a kick in the guts. This guy really needs to have a look at the way he talks about his own supporters.
He doesn't care - in his eyes, he's the king, and we're his servants, so he can say what he likes about us.

can AO staff turn away thousands with 'BASTARD AND PROUD' t-shirts on? i'd imagine a few can get policed under some flimsy made up rules but surely not a large group? maybe 'DAVID'S BASTARDS' would be good because 1) he hates being called David and 2) reminds people where it actually came from

There’s too much focus on Hinkley. People are losing their rational ability (if they had any.) We can joke about the size and duration of the sack Hinkley thread but it’s telling. Also people saying it’s too hard to remove Koch and we need to start with Hinkley.
Hinkley is as hard to remove as Koch. I’ll restate that.
Hinkley is as hard to remove as Koch.
The only way Hinkley goes is if he retires and that looks unlikely for the foreseeable future.
So it's up to us to start making life as unpleasant as possible for these morons. Exactly what that involves, I'm not certain, but they've been comfortable in their ivory towers for too long, and people need to let them know that we won't put up with their crap any longer.

can AO staff turn away thousands with 'BASTARD AND PROUD' t-shirts on? i'd imagine a few can get policed under some flimsy made up rules but surely not a large group? maybe 'DAVID'S BASTARDS' would be good because 1) he hates being called David and 2) reminds people where it actually came from

I like it.

Some alternative ideas:

GLORIOUS BASTERDS

or

LOS BASTARDOS

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In David's defence, I reckon that he didn't even realise he was calling supporters and a couple of board members bastards. It sounded more like a stock phrase that he trots out as an unthinking part of his bullshitting. He was playing to what he thought was the emotion in the room, looking for that sugar hit of affirmation and did not care of the wider implications of his comment.

(That really wasn't much of a defence, was it?)

In David's defence, I reckon that he didn't even realise he was calling supporters and a couple of board members bastards. It sounded more like a stock phrase that he trots out as an unthinking part of his bullshitting. He was playing to what he thought was the emotion in the room, looking for that sugar hit of affirmation and did not care of the wider implications of his comment.

(That really wasn't much of a defence, was it?)
Not sure Koch is that bright MrM.

If you were acting for a defendant, would you call Koch as a key defence witness?:think:

Remove this Banner Ad

Roast Sack Koch - Chairman of The Redeem Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Back