SACK NICKS

Should Nicks be sacked

• Yes

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • Yes with extra sauce

Votes: 46 86.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Ahh the good old please provide examples and proof otherwise my statement is less wrong. Go defend Nick's somewhere else.

On CPH2371 using BigFooty.com mobile app
Huh? Im arguing that the adelaide media wont criticise nicks, not that he shouldnt be criticised

Supporters need to gather for a big protest outside the AFC headquarters. Even though the season is long been dead and buried. This evening demonstrates the dumb coaching, no attack, no flair, no belief. Good sides go for the kill, they don't defend leads unless it is very very late in the game.

I knew early in the season it was a big mistake when they re-signed Matt.

Ex die hard Crows fan here. Just a supporter, not a die hard supporter anymore.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This might be a really dumb question, but would nicks even know there’s backlash to the way he treats Curtin? Because the FB happy clappers are completely oblivious. Are we just a small faction of oddballs with no concept of reality?

Or can the rest of the world see HOW MUCH THIS BLOKE IS RUINING THE CLUB?

Even if he wanted to win, don't be such a coward and put the young guy on.

How do you think Curtin feels when he knows his coach is so fearful of putting him on in case he loses the game. Confidence is massive when it comes to developing players, and this idiot could potentially be ruining one of our highest ever picks
How do you think he feels knowing that Murphy's 9 possessions were more highly regarded by Nick's than what Curtin will offer when developed.

There is something mentally wrong with Nick's.

We had literally nothing to gain from winning this match in terms of finals. It's a cheap win to put towards a winning culture at best. But in terms of the season. Like nothing. Which makes leaving Curtin on the bench until 4 minutes to go an utter incompetent disgrace that is inexcusable. Let's hope the media put a blow torch on Nick's for this. Because if one action showed how Nick's regards development of younger players this is it.

If I was Curtin I'd tell Nick's to **** off. I'm done.

This is a good post. :thumbsu:

Nicks will do whats best for his resume and unfortunately at this stage of the year does not align with whats best for the Crows.

Winning at all costs will be his mantra for the remaining three games, regardless of developing/exposing the kids to playing in preparation for the future and the overall betterment of the Club.

Its a certainty Curtin's family will be encouraging his management to try and get a deal done to move back to WA.

Nicks' only achievement this year will be delivering us pick 4.

Absolute dud of the highest order.
Even that, he is trying his best to f**k it up.

You watch us roll the Swans in R24, that moves us to Pick 5 and the Saints grab Draper at Pick 4.

It will be a Nicks specialty.

There is something mentally wrong with Nick's.

We had literally nothing to gain from winning this match in terms of finals. It's a cheap win to put towards a winning culture at best. But in terms of the season. Like nothing. Which makes leaving Curtin on the bench until 4 minutes to go an utter incompetent disgrace that is inexcusable. Let's hope the media put a blow torch on Nick's for this. Because if one action showed how Nick's regards development of younger players this is it.

If I was Curtin I'd tell Nick's to **** off. I'm done.

It is not about the loss for me.

The game management for the last ten minutes was terrible and proved once and for all Nicks does not know how to close out a game.

Our guys played their hearts out yesterday and lost due to poor rotation/sub management and poor structures.

Nicks tried to park the bus. Chris Scott structured up to overcome this.

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app

It is not about the loss for me.

The game management for the last ten minutes was terrible and proved once and for all Nicks does not know how to close out a game.

Our guys played their hearts out yesterday and lost due to poor rotation/sub management and poor structures.

Nicks tried to park the bus. Chris Scott structured up to overcome this.

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Someone needs to give Nicks a bus out of West Lakes.

Remove this Banner Ad

SACK NICKS

Back