SACK NICKS

Should Nicks be sacked

• Yes

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • Yes with extra sauce

Votes: 46 86.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Someone needs to give Nicks a bus out of West Lakes.
Me Me Me GIF by Your Happy Workplace

Even that, he is trying his best to f**k it up.

You watch us roll the Swans in R24, that moves us to Pick 5 and the Saints grab Draper at Pick 4.

It will be a Nicks specialty.
worry not - we'll get out to an early 7 goal lead, which the swans will magically regain their form and storm home for a season defining 2 point win

worry not - we'll get out to an early 7 goal lead, which the swans will magically regain their form and storm home for a season defining 2 point win
Nah, if we were fighting for a spot in the finals in the last round, then this would be a possible scenario. We can count on Nicks to lose when he needs to win, then win when it means nothing and would be better off losing.

Is there any point calling in. Rowie blames everyone but Nicks. Its the players first, then its the assistant coaches, then its Roo, then its recruiting, then its the supporters. But one thing it never is is Nicks. Someone needs to point out to Rowie that there is only one common denominator and in a professional environment its unlikely that everyone else is failing but the one guy in charge has its right.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do it. And even if he somehow gets a win this weekend I'm not backing off.
We've got absolutely nothing to play for and a win will only hurt our draft position

A win is all but guaranteed

I know but as soon as we get a win happy clappers come out and say see, not bagging the coach now are we?
I'm like yes I am!

Sent from my SM-T220 using Tapatalk
You gotta hold the line.

I got drilled on here for still wanting Nicks gone after we beat West Coast.

Diamond hands.

The majority will blame the loss on losing Rankine but it was a poor night again for Nicks
He's got no idea what he's doing

Happy for Aliir to be taking intercept marks he said at half time. Wow

Presumably he was happy for Butters to have a clear run at every stoppage too

The majority will blame the loss on losing Rankine but it was a poor night again for Nicks
It's clear Nicks lacks tactical nous, and is stubborn in his ways, despite rarely seeing the results of doing so. Unfortunately, the club genuinely believe this seasons poor form is down to our injuries. Ricciuto has said this numerous times during the games he commentates. I fear it will take another year like this one for any changes to be considered.

Remove this Banner Ad

SACK NICKS

Back