Official Match Thread Season 30 Round 8: Fighting Furies vs West Coast Wonders at rfctigerarmy's Hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't you play Lord of the Rings games?

Lol "chockers". Chockers full of premierships but keep trying to spell. I might have to bring back my kindergarten worksheet for the Furies to complete.
no

Don't worry everyone,

After some personal stuff in recent weeks I am back and will be up and about.

ClarkeM took his worship of myself to a whole new level when I broke the news to him

Adobe_20200915_104517.jpg

Bonus Elton Johns Wig in the image for any perverts in this thread.

Don't worry everyone,

After some personal stuff in recent weeks I am back and will be up and about.

ClarkeM took his worship of myself to a whole new level when I broke the news to him

View attachment 961839

Bonus Elton Johns Wig in the image for any perverts in this thread.
I've realised just now how creepy that avatar of mine is...

I should reconsider.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't post spoilers for the people who have yet to see the show :(. Dog move.

not a spoiler (its a lunch scene where no plot points are discussed at all - just the merits of hit it and quit it sex)

not a spoiler (its a lunch scene where no plot points are discussed at all - just the merits of hit it and quit it sex)
Can you please nominate a ****ing poster because Tigerturbulance doesn't have the ****ing decency to show up in his own ****ing thread for ****'s sake.

You have been "Spaced".

No time for regrets the ship moves on.

Farewell

Tic Toc Tic Toc
Wrong side - Air Lock.

Can you please nominate a ******* poster because Tigerturbulance doesn't have the ******* decency to show up in his own ******* thread for fu**'s sake.

Nominate for what? Half our dudes are in covid detention because they thought Sundays Freedom March was a queue for free McRibs :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 30 Round 8: Fighting Furies vs West Coast Wonders at rfctigerarmy's Hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

Back