Official Match Thread Season 30 Round 8: Fighting Furies vs West Coast Wonders at rfctigerarmy's Hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

4f0nov.jpg

FYI I didn't make the image, but I am going in all guns blazing to see the Wonders get our second win this week.

Hate's traditionalist ideologies revolve around winning games, a bit too advanced for the new age Wonders I know...
Yeah but are any of you trending? Didn't think so.

#JackTheGodfather #TheHairyGamer #dogs105 #BallaratBulldog #J_Chadwick
#Beutbrute #KBLT #PerfectFooty #SweetD
#ClarkeM #Sab22 #jezzajay #Elmer_Judd
#Wojcinski #Marklar_33 #PVF #Uncle_Leo
#Cactus_ #CrustyUndies #croweater41 #GrandUncleHorace #Bonz #Coopers #AngryRanga #JT_the_Man

#Cactus_ #CrustyUndies #croweater41 #GrandUncleHorace #Bonz #Coopers #AngryRanga #JT_the_Man
Maybe it's time to retire knowing I'm never going to trend as much as all these elite posters like #PerfectFooty who I've never heard a peep from

Stupid website's hashtag function is broken. Yet another anti-Wonders conspiracy.

Maybe it's time to retire knowing I'm never going to trend as much as all these elite posters like #PerfectFooty who I've never heard a peep from
Sorry to see you go, mate. I can help you trend, but not while you're at the Furies. Mainly because I don't like their logo.

apart from the fact that most of those tags didnt work, this is a quality #SSwans2011post

I am the logo because I'm the Tazmanian :)
I get it. It's because following Hate's traditionalist qooty ideologies made you so archaic you went extinct, right?

Hehe, I like jokes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No buddy, the joke is I'm from Tasmania

I think it's time for you to hang up the boots
Mine was cleverer, so it might be time to hang down the boots.

I'm the clevererest.

I disagree, I don't think you're very clever at all
And all this time I thought you liked me for my brains and not my looks. I feel so used and dirty.

You thought I liked you?!
Don't be silly. I knew. You can put some clothes on now but you also don't have to if you don't want to.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 30 Round 8: Fighting Furies vs West Coast Wonders at rfctigerarmy's Hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

Back