Official Match Thread Season 31 - Round 10: Roys FFC vs Sin City Swamprats at the Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

1 : 7.16 {CHF} - Handpass over the shoulder to ant555.
1 : 7.2 {CHF} - ant555 isn't just seeing stars after that clash with Supersuns. He could map the Milky Way.

HeartyWateryImpala-small.gif

Sorry roys been a little busy this arvo. Looks like we got hammered. Lots to work on, Zevon need that big game mate.
Thanks for the week Rats it was extremely enjoyable as usual.
Congrats MannumPower on the medal win mate you are a deserved winner.
As are you, my friend - the Rats LG has voted, and you're our unanimous choice for the Fatty Lumpkin medal, so please accept our sincere congratulations.

Back in the top four as well! Great win lads.

Despite the inaccuracy, Hatchy1992 proved to be a worthy #ratoftheweek recipient.

As always, thanks for a great week Roys. Best of luck against the Gumbies next week.

As are you, my friend - the Rats LG has voted, and you're our unanimous choice for the Fatty Lumpkin medal, so please accept our sincere congratulations.

Congrats Supersuns. A gift bucket of KFC is also on its way.

Congrats Supersuns. A gift bucket of KFC is also on its way.
Thank you very much everyone, genuinely means a lot. It's an honour
Good luck for the rest of the season,hopefully we see you again in the finals

What an amazing performance Rats! We desperately needed that after a stuttering run lately.

As always, thanks for the week Roys. Always a pleasure. Hopefully we see you in the finals.

Happy to help my team to a win this week on this milestone too. Even better with a positive team performance. Has been an honour.

Code:
ROY SENIORS Vs SCS SENIORS 
ROY 3.0 5.1 8.5 10.9 :69
SCS 4.5 8.5 11.15 15.18 :108
In one goal, we kicked 8.3; in the other, 7.15.

It was something about us. The Roys kicked, respectively, 6.4 and 4.5.

In total, one end saw 14.7; the other, 11.20.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I told ant555 I was going to run him over
And I told you it would have no effect :cool:

• In a resume-material performance, ant555 had Supersuns's measure. - 96m from 3 to 99.
:p

Congrats Supersuns

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 31 - Round 10: Roys FFC vs Sin City Swamprats at the Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back