Event Season 33 Mobbenfuhrer Medal Count - Count starts 7.30pm

Remove this Banner Ad

9Xx6uq6.gif

DragoDelph with their first career Mobbenfuhrer Medal votes in Round 10.

f7XlcrV.gif

Marlowe polls in a 50th career match, taking the :koala: total to 94 in Round 10.

Jy4KOxv.gif

PhatBoy with their first career votes in Round 11!

Hi I’m ClarkeM. I remember the important stuff. Please assist.

So - part way through the S25 vote count - the Admin and the count disappeared.

To the S25 Grand Final thread - carrying on for several rounds while confused people (like myself, who was new here), wondered WTF , why the voting started from Round 8 - why the hell all these ****ing randoms everywhere in the GF thread and generally WTF was going on....

Chaos across several threads ensued and it lives well in the memory of all who were there that night....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good to see I'm sitting top 5ish at the halfway point again. Hopefully I storm home for another podium
Will it equal the long awaited all-sfa appearance?

Probably not

To the S25 Grand Final thread - carrying on for several rounds while confused people (like myself, who was new here), wondered WTF , why the voting started from Round 8 - why the hell all these ******* randoms everywhere in the GF thread and generally WTF was going on....

Chaos across several threads ensued and it lives well in the memory of all who were there that night....
Ahhhh the good old days

Round 10 saw the Royals sneak home by 1 point against the Swamprats after flying out of the box, the Gumbies gave the Phoenix a 7 goal shellacking, the Warriors touched up the Furies, the Bombers banished the Roys, the Bears gave the Wonders a hiding and the Demons clawed out a win against the Dragons in a shootout.

sante was the rounds highest goal kicker with 6. MWPP starred for the Bears with 36 disposals, 8 marks and 2 goals to top the round in the DT figures with 135. CatToTheFuture hit the peptides pre-match to finish the game with 16 tackles.

Round 10 Official Votes

West Coast Wonders v Las Vegas Bears

3 - damicky (WON)
2 - Test Tickle (LVB)
1 - Millky95 (LVB)

Mount Buller Demons v Dragons FFC
3 - Proper Gander (MBD)
2 - DragoDelph (DRA)
1 - Hate (MBD)

Fighting Furies vs Coney Island Warriors
3 - Tonga Bob (CIW)
2 - @GREENESHOOTS (FUR)
1 - pantskyle (CIW)

Roys FFC vs Baghdad Bombers
3 - The Greatest Ava (BOM)
2 - Wosh (ROY)
1 - TedDougChris (ROY)

Gumbies FFC vs East Side Phoenix
3 - CatToTheFuture (GUM)
2 - GWS Goose (GUM)
1 - por_please_ya (ESP)

Gold City Royals vs Sin City Swamprats
3 - The Filth Wizard (GCR)
2 - GreyCrow (GCR)
1 - Marlowe (GCR)​
Storming home! ....

... I think I was worst on most matches from here

Last edited:

To the S25 Grand Final thread - carrying on for several rounds while confused people (like myself, who was new here), wondered WTF , why the voting started from Round 8 - why the hell all these ******* randoms everywhere in the GF thread and generally WTF was going on....

This does ring a bell. I don’t think I was there that night though. I think I was baking a cake.

But I recall someone telling this story, so thanks for the clarity.

Will it equal the long awaited all-sfa appearance?

Probably not
Last year I finished 3rd in the Mobbs and 5th in the Beez and didn't make it.
I could walk on water whilst curing cancer and those campaigners would still leave me out.

Fun times.

Remove this Banner Ad

Event Season 33 Mobbenfuhrer Medal Count - Count starts 7.30pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Back